Chapter 18

I noticed A-Yeong staring at me. "What's up?" I raised my eyebrows. "You look lovely watering the plants," she cupped her cheek with her hand as she leaned on the swing. I blushed.

A-Yeong and I had grown quite comfortable with each other, and she never missed a chance to tease me around. She presently walked up to me and peeked over my shoulder, "Do it carefully, those jasmine flowers are my favourite." "I am not your maid," I scoffed, "I'm doing it because I like them too."

A black car pulling up a little distance from the garden distracted us. "You're back," A-Yeong focused her attention on a Mr. Snow White with black hair getting out of the car.

Yoongi has really pale skin. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that his skin is as white as snow. His perfectly long raven black hair enhanced his features beautifully, complementing his often black costumes.

Yoongi is very attractive. I hope that someday when all of this is over, when I finally convince the Mins to let go of their mafia lifestyle, he'll find a woman who'll deserve him and take good care of him.

A-Yeong made her way back into the mansion with Yoongi while I settled down on the white swing in the centre of the garden. It was my favourite part of the garden, with a fountain on its right and the jasmine bushes on the left.

It might seem like I have finally established myself here, but I am just biding my time. The weeks I've spent here have not been futile. I now have insider's information on my country's mafia. When the fact that escaping from here was a near-impossible task etched itself firmly in my head, I thought of ways to contact Do Hyun or Seo Joon. Maybe I could act as a spy. But the more I learned about the situation, the more I realised that the most important thing to do right now was to take Night Sky down, and only Yoongi could do that. Night Sky can stoop to running the most disgusting businesses and doing absolutely insane things to get what he wants. I overheard Yoongi's men reporting to him that Night Sky recently gained access to some deadly weapons. Simple Korean police will fail miserably in front of such a villain.