Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"She put the child on the chair and went to the counter again. Then this guy came and took the child. He didn't look like a kidnapper and the child didn't cry so I just shrugged it off. Sorry, if I had known it I would've done something.." the woman said. I just looked over at Manar. The pain in her eyes made me feel vulnerable, made me want to rip Nourdin's throat open. I knew I had to be strong for her. I was not going to leave her alone, no, I was going to take Karim back. She was shaking and her eyes were settled on the floor. I moved my head down so that I would be able to look in her eyes.

"I am going to take him back. Don't worry Manar, Karim is going to be with you soon" I said but it was no use. It was like she wasn't even listening to me.

"Manar look at me. Baby I swear I am going to take him back" I said and that made her look at me. She looked me in the eyes for a second, as if she was trying to find something.

"How, Kamal? They are powerful. I can't do anything about it" she said in a slow voice. I needed to pay attention to hear what she was saying.

"The school you are attending, is my dad's. Okay, I lied about me being there because of an internship. I was there because its actually my dad's property. We own a few schools around the country. Look" I said when she was looking down again.

"I can and will do whatever we have to do to take him back, okay? You just need to tell me everything Manar.." I said, whispering the last part. I knew that there was something wrong before but she didn't tell me and I didn't force her. I had no idea why they are like this but I was going to find out. I needed to find it out. This girl meant much more to me than that.

"Dad I need your help" I said when I walked into his office. I hated it. I hated to ask someting from him, because I knew he was going to use it against me. He smirked at me before crossing his arms.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Kamal is actually asking for my help? That's very rare, isn't it?" He said while laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

"I am really serious. I need your help. If I could've done it on my own, trust me, I wouldn't even have bothered to ask you" I spat out while crossing my arms like he did. He raised his eyebrow.

"What do you want?" he said. I took a deep breath and prayed that he would help me without wanting something in return.

"I have this friend, and her child got kidnapped yesterday. The father of the child took him from her" I said, saying the word father with disgust.

"She can't take him back on her own because she has no money and power for it. I need your help to take her child back. Now" I said, raising my voice at the last word. He looked me deadly in the eye. He kept silent for a few minutes and my patience was really getting to me. I knew that if he helped me, I would be able to take Karim back in a second.

"I will help you" he said and I smiled immediately.

"But on one condition" he said. I knew it. I knew that he wouldn't do it if he wouldn't take out anything for himself.

"Anything" I said, not caring about what I got myself into. I would do anything for Manar and Karim in a heartbeat.

"You are going to marry Hafsa" he said. No, he couldn't do this.

~~~~~~~~~

So I just thought I should be nice and give you another chapter. I AM BACK WITH UPDATING ALMOST EVERY DAY! But seriously, I updated y,mp almost everyday back then. I really had no life lol. What do you think will happen now?

SERENDIPITY (Islamic Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara