Random Interesting Facts

Salaam guys, how have ya been? Since I did one for Y,MP, I thought it would only be fair if I did one for this too. So these are some random and interesting facts that popped up with this story.

~ At first, it was going to be a story where she was getting together with her rapist, as in real love, but I decided against it. Its just so cliche on Wattpad and so wrong, so I just thought that she should fall in love with someone else. In the beginning, the idea was quite difficult for me because it felt like a third wheel in the story lol.

~ Kamal and Manar are the names of the characters in my favourite online book. That story inspired me to start writing 6/7 years ago.

~ Nourdin is a name I had always liked for a reckless character. I developed this feeling 6/7 years ago on that website I used to write. When I think of that name, I just see this guy in front of me that's pale and has dark short hair. He is handsome but so dangerous that it lets it beauty fade away. (am weird I know)

~ This story was quite hard to write because I was always scared to mess up. I never knew when the right timing was for certain scenes so that's why it took so long.

~ Karim is a name I really like and by coincidence it was also a character in my favourite book. He was very handsome, lol. I always wrote that he was pale in the story, but in my mind he was a cute little tan baby.

~ To be honest *confession* I was so positive that this story would become more popular than Y,MP since I thought this one was better. That didn't happen and I'm grateful for everything, but I feel like I didn't have a strong connection with you guys like I had in that book.

~ I had planned a biiiiiiiiiiiiig fight between Manar and Kamal's family but I didn't know where to put it so I left it.

~ The idea of Hafsa came in veeeeeeeeery late, though Maher and Manar being sisters and Kamal being his friend was one of the first ideas.

~ The first sentence in this Word-file is 'they will tell everything, feeling etc to each other with Have you..? that will be their word' HAH that's something I couldn't do because I always forgot. See, as a writer you regret sometimes and feel so horrible when you forget stuff and there is no going back anymore.

~ This was the only story I felt like I was living it. With the rest, I feel like an outsider, but with this one I felt like Kamal was actually my hubby. Wouldn't mind that tho *wink wink*

~ Even though its all just a story and fake, Kamal is sooo frikin handsome in my mind I can't even. Like, when I read a book I always picture myself as the character unconciously and the guy would be just blurry. Kamal is the only one who is not.

~ I hate the title with passion. Dunno how I came up with that  lame thing.

~ Manar's family was supposed to believe her after a while, but I decided against it. Wanted to leave them in the background.

~ I was also planning on putting more of her school and work struggle in it but forgot that too, lol.

~ Thea is the name of my old neighbour. She was my neighbour til I was 9 years old. We were very close but I moved to the street behind. She still lives there and she's still alive and still has her same jacket. I feel always scared to say hi when I walk past her and I don't know why.

~ A lot of the things were left open in this story, mainly because I forgot loooooooool (again).

~ Nourdin is shorter than Manar. Kamal is frikin tall (and gorgeous) PLZ HARAM POLICE DONT KILL ME

~ THERE ARE SOME PARTS IN THIS STORY WHERE I HAVE 'REPLIED' TO SOMEONE WITHOUT THEIR MESSAGE LIKE JUST TYPING MY LONG RESPONSE AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AND ITS SO CREEPY LIKE WHEN DID I EVEN AND WHY OMG GHOSTS

WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK ON THO

Better.

~ The end was decided two days before posting. I didn't even think of finishing it this early. With Y,MP I was delaying it since I didn't want it to end. With this story, I wanted it to end because I felt it was the perfect timing, also with my real life struggles.

~ Hafsa was never going to marry Kamal, nor even touch him. I wouldn't consider doing that to you guys!

~ I was never sure if people liked this story or not. Maybe the title is a turn off. I would def agree.

~ None of the people around me read my stories. I actually once had someone reading a bit, but she stopped. Not many people are interested in books except for my cousin. She really wants to read my books but she doesn't understand English much. Since I have no friends, I have no one else who can read my books. Its frustrating though, sometimes, when you get an amazing idea and you can't yell it in someones ear. Tho, am used to it and am good.

~ I have never put the rape scene in the book, while I was planning on doing it. At one part am glad I did but the other I just wanted you guys to fully get what she was feeling. Am glad I didn't do. It would just cause a lotta negativity.

~ A lot of people didn't realize she got raped for a long time. Like, I never wrote it that openly but its in the description and from the emotions you could've made that out. They thought Kamal was his dad.

~ I met people I didn't meet on Y,MP here.

~ I read comments, all of them, on all of my stories everyday. I also read the messages when I get them but don't have the time to reply to them all. When I'm bored I get back to chapters and see comments I had never seen before and feel awkward for replying months later..

~ This story gave me confidence when I was struggling with my anxiety. Maybe it did because I had everything under control and I made the decisions without the opinion from anyone. Sounds weird but its true.

~ During this time of my life (the start of this story and now) my personality changed completely. I developed a lot of bad things and good things about myself.

~ I also changed my username. I am one of these people who hate changing usernames and story titles but this time I felt no regret. Sure I was known with my first username, but it held no real meaning. I mean, it had it was short for something but still. This one suits it more, me more. Credits to Taylor Swift (this love) tho, didn't come up with it myself ofcourse.

~ I got to appreciate once more how grateful and thankful I am that Allah gave me this opportunity to write and live my dreams once more. Alhamdulillah.

~ Oh and, I said no sequel, but got some ideas that I need to work out after finishing my other books. SOOOOO maybe a sequel?... (EVEN THOUGH I HATE THEM W PASSION. okay, caps lock calm down buddy)

____________________________

Thank you all for reading and I hope to see you in the future in my other books!

Other books:
I'm Miracle
Broken Blue Balloons (my fave)

Insta: sssilentscreamsss
Snap: summmmm3
WeHeartIt: sssilentscreamsss