Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Short, but I am already too late for work.

It was light. Everywhere was white. I looked around, trying to find someone but I didn't. There was smoke and I felt like I was walking through clouds. I looked down at myself and saw that I had a white longsleeved dress on. My hands went to my hair and I felt that I had a hijab on. I felt like I had been here for years but still didn't know where I was.

"Anyone there?" I heard myself yell when I saw something grey in the distant. It disappeared so I looked around me. Nowhere.

"Do not forget your religion, Manar. Taking care of your child is not the only priority you have. You also have other things you need to do, besides taking care of your child. Learn, Manar. Learn" I heard a faded voice say. I tried to open my eyes, not knowing why. I thought I was already awake. I mean, I was here looking around, right? Why would I want to open my eyes when they are already open?

"Manar" I heard a voice whisper. It sounded so sad, so vulnerable and I just felt like opening my eyes to it the moment I heard it.

"Please wake up.." I heard again. I opened my eyes slowly and out of reflex closed them again. The light was just too bright. I couldn't open it. After a few second, I tried it again. Even though it still hurt, I pushed myself. I just needed to look him in the eyes. I needed know if he was okay.

"Kamal.." I said in a whisper. My throat was dry so even I couldn't hear what I said. When I slowly turned my head to the side I looked him right in the eyes. When he looked at me, his eyes widened and he came closer to me, taking my hand. I felt a tear streaming down my face, especially when I thought of the place I backed out. I tried to speak, but couldn't. I had a huge headache and my throat did hurt. I felt pain going through my stomach when I tried to sit up. Kamal immediately put me down and gave me a glass of water. I never liked drinking water, but that day I just needed it. I don't think I've ever loved water more than this.

"Are you hurt?" he asked me in a slow voice. I nodded, not wanting to lie.

"Where is.." I stopped trying to breathe. That two words could tire you out so much. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Where is Karim?" I asked him. He just looked away, letting go of my hand. I needed to know if Karim was alright. I needed to. But the expressions on his face told me that he was not okay..

~

Islam is my Life

DISCLAIMER:

I know that sometimes I sounded harsh and stuff, but you should realize after reading this that I take writing too seriously, and expect other people to take it as seriously as I do (which is not a good thing of me) but I just want this to be a little guider for you and if you have any questions left, feel free to ask!

So I thought about this for a long time and finally decided to do this (after getting tons of messages about it). Its not really about Islam, okay in a way it is, but I just want to talk about writing. I get a lot of messages from girls who ask me how they can get their story noticed. I started writing last year after I got (very) bored of the same Islamic plots here on Wattpad. I had already experience with writing on the internet so it was not that difficult for me to begin. After three months I think I already reached the 1 million reads. That was mainly because I knew (still know) how to deal with writing and stories and I just wanted to share it with you. First of all, not everyone can write. Okay, everyone can write but not everyone can write. What I am trying to say is, don't only try to write a story just because you want to get noticed on Wattpad. Just stop right now if you only do it to get a lot of votes and comments just because you want to be like these girls who got a lot of followers and are known all over Wattpad. Thats not the right way, that won't bring you success. Of course, we all want comments and votes because we want some credit for the time and effort we put to put up a story. I don't write these stories for myself. If I did, I would've had it only on my laptop and not all around Wattpad. Just stop when you only write because you aint got nothing else to do and you only want fame. Only write when you feel like writing is a part of you. Only write when you feel like writing is a friend of you which you've not seen for a long time and you just reunited. Only write when you think that writing is like breathing to you and that it only makes you happy. So you need to know your intentions and why you write.