Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I was knocking on their door very loudly. The fear inside of me faded away immediately. I didn't care about facing them anymore. I was only angry. I felt like a lump has been formed in my throat and the only way it would go is to let go off all this anger. Don't ask me how I got this out of nowhere. Yesterday when Maher went I couldn't bear it anymore and lied down on my couch. I knew I fell asleep because I saw a dream. I was never the one for dreaming so this one really scared me.

"Fight" I heard a voice from somewhere. I looked around me. I was in a long white dress. My brown curls were hanging on one side of my side. My hair was reaching my knees, even though I didn't have that long hair. My body started to sweat. I turned, searching for the mesmerizing voice.

"Fight!" I heard again, this time louder. I turned around and around. My breath got stuck in my lungs. My lungs were closed, not letting anything inside.

"What are you saying?!" I yelled back. My hands went up to my head. I started running. After a long time of running I realized that I hadn't gone one step further. I let myself fall onto my knees.

"Tell me!" I yelled, to hear anything that could make this all stop.

"Fight back for your son. They have him" I heard the voice again.

I knocked again. They had to open. Just when I was about to walk around to the backdoor, the door opened. Lina was standing in front of me.

"Hello dear cousin, long time no see right? Especially here" she said while folding her arms. It was like she was expecting me to come, because she didn't react shocked.

"Give me my son back. Now" I said, taking a step towards her. She took one forward too. She looked at me with deadly eyes and I can't say I didn't do the same too.

"Wrong address, Manar. That bastard isn't here" she said and when I heard the last part I completely lost it. I grabbed her by her throat and smashed her against the door.

"Don't you dare call him that! Now we both are going inside and you are going to give me my son. I know more about you then you know about me, lusty Lina" her face changed when I said the last part. Did she really think I didn't know that? That I didn't know her biggest secret?

"You wouldn't" she said, pushing me off of her. I raised an eyebrow and pushed her against the door again.

"I wouldn't. I wouldn't if you give me my son back. Now" I said. Before I could say anything, I was jerked backwards. I turned a bit and saw that it was Hafsa. She was holding my shoulders so I made a fast turn and faced her.

"Leave us alone. You just want to have all the attention, especially now when I am almost marrying. Go and live your life somewhere else. Maybe I dont know, outside the universe or something?" she said, folding her arms like her twin always did. I was a bit shocked about the marrying part. I started laughing. It was not my normal laugh, the one that everyone did like and secretly I did too.

"So there is finally someone who wants to get stuck to you? Who is it this time? Lusty Lina's charming guy maybe? Or wait, you didn't go that way I remember. But how about our precious other cousin Samira then? You broke her trust, remember?" I said. I was getting sick of this and I knew they were not giving me my son.

"Tell Nourdin to call me" I said and I almost peed in my pants when I said it. I would never want to hear his voice again, but this was pointless. This was between me and him and I can't get out of this. When I was turning around to walk away, I ran into a woman. I looked up and saw that she looked familiar, even though I hadn't seen her before.

"What is happening here?" she said and looked at Hafsa with big eyes.

~~~~

Tell me what you think, I really need it!