1 Buried in the Fire

Winter Night.

Inside the dark and dilapidated factory building, the air was filled with a strong and pungent smell of gasoline.

Holding back the severe pain in his body, Wen Yimo tried his best to open his eyes, only to find that he was tied to a concrete pillar that was too high to reach the top.

A bald man dressed in black and wearing sunglasses was sitting opposite Wen Yimo with his legs crossed.

Behind the bald man, more than twenty men, also dressed in black and wearing sunglasses, stood neatly and orderly.

Wen Yimo tried several times to break free from the rope that bound him, but the rope remained motionless.

The bald man glanced at Wen Yimo with an indifferent expression, and then said: "Mrs. Lu, stop struggling, it's useless. Even if I let you go, you can't run away. Where can a waste with all its limbs and limbs be broken?" Going?"

The moment the man raised his hand and took off his sunglasses, the phone fell in front of Wen Yimo.

Wen Yimo's eyes widened in disbelief, and the phone he slipped happened to stop on the information page between the bald man and Wen Ruonan.

All the contents were clearly seen by her.

"What are you dawdling about? Why don't you take action quickly?"

After reading the last sentence, tears blurred Wen Yimo's crystal clear eyes.

Every word is heartbreaking.

Wen Ruonan was her half-sister, and the two of them had always been close. She couldn't figure out why Wen Ruonan hated her so much that she wanted to kill herself.

The bald man picked up the mobile phone on the ground, with a cruel smile on his greasy face.

"Mrs. Lu, we also use money to do things. If you turn into a vicious ghost and seek revenge, remember to find your sister."

After saying this, he glanced at Wen Yimo who was tied to the pillar with disdain, and then left the room full of gasoline. Awesome factory building.

The men behind him followed in unison.

Just as the group of people left, a raging fire instantly broke out in the factory.

Wen Yimo looked at the fire in front of her with a horrified expression. No matter how she tried to break away, she could not break away from the rope that bound her.

In despair, Wen Yimo had no choice but to close his eyes tightly and wait for death to come.

"Mr. Lu, you can't go in..."

Lu Jingshen ignored everyone's dissuasion and rushed into the sea of ​​fire alone.

In the sky full of firelight, Lu Jingshen almost shouted out his throat: "Yimo, where are you? Answer me quickly, Yimo-"

Wen Yimo slowly opened his eyes.

Listening to the man's familiar voice, I couldn't believe that he would actually come to save me?

In the three years since she was married to Lu Jingshen, he has always been gentle and considerate to her.

But she would rather listen to Wen Ruonan's words and treat his love that is so paranoid that he is willing to sacrifice his life for her as hell on earth.

All she wanted to do was escape from his clutches.

Although she was disgusted with him, she didn't want him to die for her. Wen Yimo shouted with all his strength: "Lu Jingshen, you don't want your life, leave quickly!!!"