45 The wedding date has been set.

Wen Yimo looked at the man lying next to her in shock.

"Lu Jingshen, you are a complete scoundrel. How can you have the nerve to say it? One day, will I let you succeed after that day?"

Lu Jingshen hugged the girl's waist, and there was a flash in his eyes. Smirk.

At this moment, there was not a single bit of clothing left on the two of them, only a thin quilt covering them.

"Am I not working hard?"

Looking at Wen Yimo's angry look, Lu Jingshen's eyes flashed with a hint of cunning, and his strong-boned hands gently held her slender and soft waist.

He also wanted to be gentle, but she was too sweet and attractive.

Her gentle voice, innocent expression, and even the unique sweet scent on her body were as fatal temptations to him as a poppy.

Every time, I wish I could eat her alive.

Looking at Wen Yimo's innocent beautiful eyes, Lu Jingshen whispered in her ear.

"Otherwise, if you hit me a few times, it will hurt me too."

Wen Yimo clenched his fist and hammered Lu Jingshen's chest like a sandbag.

Lu Jingshen held Wen Yimo's slender hand.

"Ma'am, your hands will hurt if you do this. I'll get you a tool."

Then he tied the towel around his waist, kissed the girl's forehead, and walked to the cloakroom with his long legs.

Take a pair of boxing gloves from the closet.

Hand me the boxing gloves to Wen Yimo.

"Madam, put this on."

Wen Yimo frowned slightly.

"Are you sure?"

Lu Jingshen raised his eyebrows slightly, looked at Wen Yimo with gentle eyes, leaned over and rubbed her head gently.

"I'll hit you if you want, Madam."

After finishing her words, she closed her eyes slightly.

Wen Yimo looked at the boxing gloves on the bed and shook his head slightly.

Then she stood up and hooked his neck, kissing his thin lips.

He has a sweet smile and a gentle and melodious voice.

"Because you took the initiative to admit your mistake, I will forgive you this time."

Lu Jingshen opened his eyes, a smirk flashed across his drunken eyes.

"Baby is so magnanimous, Mr. Lu actually regrets it."

Regret?

Wen Yimo looked at the man in front of him in confusion.

"What do you regret?"

Lu Jingshen bit Wen Yimo's tender earlobe and made a clear sound.

"I regret that I didn't push the envelope a little bit. I didn't perform well just now. Now I want to do it again."

Lu Jingshen's drunken eyes were filled with an evil light, his thin lips pursed slightly, and the corners of his lips slowly curved.

Before Wen Yimo could recover, Lu Jingshen kissed her tightly and long.

The light sandalwood fragrance blends with the girl's unique sweet scent.

There are ripples of love in the air.