8 Postponing the Wedding

Aunt Chen's eyes were kind Watching Wen Yimo who was cooking seriously.

Wen Yimo finished cooking the last dish, his eyebrows creasing with a smile.

"Okay, this is my first time cooking, I hope he won't dislike it."

Aunt Chen took the apron that Wen Yimo took off, full of joy.

In the Lu family for more than 20 years, she also watched Lu Jingshen grow up with her own eyes.

Over the years, Lu Jingshen has been working in addition to work, which has also led the gossip media to fabricate a series of scandals such as 'The president of Lu Group does not like women'.

In fact, it's not that he doesn't like women, it's that he doesn't like women except Wen Yimo.

Just after learning yesterday that Wen Yimo was coming to Mo Jingyuan and Lu Jingshen hurried back from the company in advance and decorated the room, Aunt Chen could tell that she was different in her husband's eyes.

Before his wife came, Mr. Lu went to the company without breakfast every day, no matter the weather, it was raining or thundering, without exception.

But today, surprisingly, a video conference was held at home.

This was the first time she had seen such a gentleman in many years.

Aunt Chen looked at Wen Yimo with kind eyes and said earnestly: "Madam, you have done it with such care, sir, you will definitely like it."

Wen Yimo smiled sweetly.

"Aunt Chen, thank you for teaching me how to cook today. Next time, you can teach me some more dishes that Ah Shen likes. I will learn them slowly." As soon as he

finished speaking, he walked towards the restaurant.

As soon as he arrived at the restaurant, he saw Lu Jingshen already sitting at the dining table.

A ray of sunlight shrouded Lu Jingshen's face through the window, casting a warm light on his angular profile, making him more chic and handsome than those movie stars.

Looking at Lu Jingshen, Wen Yimo couldn't help but fell into a trance.

In the previous life, I was so blind that I was so blind that I turned away such a handsome husband?

"Have you seen enough?"

As Wen Yimo was deep in thought, Lu Jingshen's voice came to his ears. It was a bit low and hoarse, but it was indescribably charming.

"I can't see enough."

Wen Yimo placed a plate of heart-shaped omelettes in front of Lu Jingshen, with a pair of clear eyes full of stars and a gentle and soft voice.

Aunt Chen brought out the breakfast prepared by Wen Yimo one after another.

"Sir, my wife made these for you."

After saying these words, Aunt Chen walked out of the restaurant with a smile on her face.

Lu Jingshen's dark eyes fell on the table full of breakfast.

"Who asked you to do this?"

There was a hint of distress in the questioning voice.

Lu Jingshen's words made Wen Yimo a little overwhelmed.

"Don't you like it? Then tell me what you like to eat, and I will cook it for you. If I don't know it, I can learn it."

The woman in front of her looked like a delicate and aggrieved little rabbit.