22 Rat Crossing the Street

Wen Ruonan raised his eyebrows lightly.

"Mom, tomorrow is Dad's fifty-third birthday, haven't you told Wen Yimo yet?"

Zhao Xiangru fed a piece of apple to Wen Ruonan's mouth.

"Don't mention that little bitch in front of your dad. Now your dad doesn't want to see her at all, so don't bother him on his birthday." As soon as he

finished speaking, Wen Binghong walked in from the door with tired steps.

After seeing Wen Binghong enter the door, Zhao Xiangru immediately greeted him with a smile on his face.

"Binghong, I see you don't look good. Isn't today going well?"

After Wen Binghong took off his coat, he walked towards the sofa with a deep look in his eyes.

Seeing this, Wen Ruonan immediately moved to Wen Binghong's side.

"Dad, thank you for your hard work. Let me give you a hammer on your shoulder."

After saying this, he lightly hammered Wen Binghong on the shoulder.

Wen Binghong's deep eyes gradually showed a hint of satisfaction.

"With a sensible daughter like you, no matter how hard my father works, it won't be hard anymore. It's like...forget it, just don't mention it."

Let Wen Yimo marry Lu Jingshen, besides wanting to use the five billion In addition to using the betrothal gift to tide over the company's difficulties, you can also use Lu Jingshen's momentum at the wedding to attract some high-quality partners for the company.

This unfilial daughter not only took away all the betrothal gifts, but also postponed the wedding.

The current company does not have enough capital turnover, the board of directors is in a mess, and Wen Binghong is also in a mess.

Wen Binghong frowned slightly, took off his glasses, and tapped his temples.

"Dad, let me press it for you."

A pair of slender white hands gently rubbed Wen Binghong's forehead.

"Dad, I have a suggestion that may be helpful to the company."

Wen Binghong said casually: "Tell me about it."

Wen Ruonan raised his eyebrows lightly.

"Dad, tomorrow is your birthday, we can invite my sister back."

After hearing this, Wen Binghong's forehead veins popped out, and his dark eyes were full of anger.

"Don't mention that unfilial daughter to me. I don't think she is a daughter at all."

"Dad." Wen Ruonan hugged Wen Binghong's neck from the side: "For your birthday party tomorrow, we can invite some people from financial and gossip magazines. Media, please invite Lu Jingshen and your sister. No matter what your sisters attitude is towards us, all major media will spread the news about your eldest daughters marriage to Lu Jingshen. At that time,

capital turnover, partners, etc. will still be a problem. Is that so?"

Wen Binghong turned his head and looked at his little daughter, his eyes full of admiration.

"Nannan, you are really daddy's caring little cotton-padded jacket."

Wen Ruonan hugged Wen Binghong's neck, coquettishly.

He looked back at Zhao Xiangru behind him, with a smile on his eyebrows.

Zhao Xiangru brought over a glass of fresh peach juice and placed it in front of Wen Binghong.