46 You gave it to me.

Wen Yimo immediately got up and ran over when he heard the sound of Lu Jingshen coming back.

Her eyes, as clear as water, were filled with love.

"Husband, you're back."

Seeing the girl with a smile on her face, Lu Jingshen's lips curled up with warmth.

"Miss me?"

Wen Yimo hugged Lu Jingshen's waist and rested her head on his broad chest.

"Think, not seeing each other for a second is like three autumns."

This sentence successfully pleased Lu Jingshen.

Lu Jingshen hugged the thin and gentle girl and kissed her cheek.

"Madam, grandpa has set a wedding date for us. On the fifteenth day of next month, are you ready to be Mr. Lu's bride?"

Wen Yimo's beautiful eyes flashed with a solemn look, but she quickly returned to normal.

But the subtle changes were still visible to Lu Jingshen.

Lu Jingshen frowned slightly, feeling worried in his heart.

"Baby, you don't want to marry me anymore?"

"That's not the case." Wen Yimo quickly explained: "During this period, I ate too much and I didn't measure my weight. I was a little worried that I would not look good in a wedding dress if I was fat. ."

After hearing this, Lu Jingshen felt relieved.

It turns out that she is not unwilling to marry herself.

"Ma'am, it's not heavy at all."

Wen Yimo smiled leisurely and gently pinched Lu Jingshen's handsome cheeks.

"How do you know?"

Lu Jingshen lowered his eyes and looked at the smiling girl, with the ultimate tenderness in his eyes.

"I can still move my waist when I hold you."

Wen Yimo: "..."

Sure enough, you can't be serious for more than three seconds.

evening.

On Coastal Avenue, a black Ferrari 812 was driving on Coastal Avenue.

Wen Yimo sat in the passenger seat, lowered the window, and felt the sweet smell in the air.

This was the first time the two of them drove in a car and went out on a date after being reborn.

Although they drove out on dates together in their previous lives, they ended up breaking up because of their own resistance to him.

Lu Jingshen's hand was always holding the girl's hand.

After a long time, Wen Yimo finally remembered.

"Mr. Lu, I remember grandpa said that tonight is a family gathering."

Lu Jingshen turned his head and looked at the girl in the passenger seat, smiling deeply.

"It doesn't matter, the time has been changed."

Thinking that Lu Jingshen went to his grandfather's study for so long in the afternoon, maybe the time was changed at that time.

Wen Yimo didn't think any more.

At this moment, the family members of the Lu family who were sitting around the restaurant of the Lu family looked at the two empty seats next to Mr. Lu and looked at each other.