51 The Demonic Concubine Who Harms the Country

"Okay, Mr. Lu, I'll get out right now."

After saying that, he walked towards the door of the study.

"Wait."

Lu Jingshen stopped him.

Du Chuan immediately came back with a smile and put down his suit jacket.

"I know you can't let me go. If I don't leave, I will stay here to work with you."

Lu Jingshen's eyes moved slightly, and his brows furrowed slightly.

"Am I old?"

Du Chuan was stunned for a moment.

Did he stay up too late and have hearing loss?

Mr. Lu asked himself, is he old or not?

Du Chuan approached Lu Jingshen, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Mr. Lu, are you serious?"

Lu Jingshen's eyes were as dark as the sea and he lowered his voice.

"Say."

Du Chuan immediately shook his head firmly.

"You are Mr. Lu who is in your prime, high-spirited, and decisive in killing. How can you grow old? This word has nothing to do with you."

Lu Jingshen hummed and said nothing more.

"It's okay, let's go."

Du Chuan's expression moved slightly, he looked around, walked to the study door, and locked the door inside.

Then, he sneaked towards Lu Jingshen and lowered his voice.

"Mr. Lu, do you have something to hide? We are all men, and I understand.

I know experts in this field. I guarantee that the medicine will cure the disease. The most important thing is to be strict with your mouth."

Lu Jingshen's eyes darkened. He threw the pen on the table towards Du Chuan.

"Get out of here."

Du Chuan caught the pen thrown by Lu Jingshen.

"Master Lu, I'll leave now. When you think about it, call me at any time.

Although it's a little hard to say, it's not a big problem.

With such advanced technology, it can definitely be cured. Tell me when you figure it out. I I'll make an appointment for you."

After finishing his words, he made a gesture of calling.

Before Lu Jingshen could get angry, he left the study in an instant.

Du Chuan let out a long sigh.

"I didn't expect that the handsome and mighty Mr. Lu would have such shortcomings."

Lu Jingshen began to process today's documents.

Wen Yimo put on her nightgown, lay on the bed and fell asleep soon.

When Lu Jingshen returned to the bedroom at night, Wen Yimo was lying obediently on the side of the bed, leaving a place for him.

After Lu Jingshen took a shower, he hugged the soft and sweet girl and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning.

Wen Yimo slowly opened her eyes, and when she saw the dignified and handsome man beside her, a sweet smile immediately appeared on her angelic face.