28 Mr. Lu, no?

The next morning, Wen Yimo slowly opened his eyes. It was already past eight o'clock.

The other side of the bed was empty.

He didn't come back all night?

After washing, Wen Yimo put on a lavender gauze dress, with her seaweed-like hair gently scattered around her waist, and walked downstairs with calm and elegant steps. After seeing his wife coming down, Aunt Chen walked over with a kind face.

"Good morning, madam."

A trace of worry appeared on Wen Yimo's elf-like face.

"Aunt Chen, sir, didn't you come back yesterday?"

Aunt Chen pointed in the direction of the study.

"My husband came back too late last night. You were already asleep. You have been in the study until this morning. My husband said that when you wake up, you go to the restaurant to eat first and don't worry about him."

Wen Yimo frowned slightly.

This guy doesn't eat breakfast well.

Stomach problems are caused by this.

"Okay, Aunt Chen, you go and do your work first."

Wen Yimo walked to the restaurant on the second floor and put the breakfast on the plate.

Carrying the plate, he walked to the study room on the first floor.

Lu Jingshen was sitting at the desk, wearing a pure white shirt with a slightly open collar. He was looking at the computer screen intently, tapping his fingertips on the desk, as if he was deep in thought.

Looking at it, Wen Yimo couldn't help but swallow her saliva.

I was really blinded by lard in my previous life.

She didn't like Lu Jingshen like this! ! !

Wen Yimo knocked on the door lightly.

"I told you, don't eat breakfast and go out."

Lu Jingshen's noble and cold face showed no expression, and his voice revealed the coldness that would repel people thousands of miles away.

"Ahem..." Wen Yimo coughed twice and walked in with brisk steps.

Lu Jingshen raised his eyes when he heard the sound. When he saw Wen Yimo, a touch of warmth immediately appeared on his cold and ascetic face.

Wen Yimo put breakfast on the table and walked up to Lu Jingshen with a smile on his face.

A pair of slender arms hooked around his neck and sat on his lap.

Her index finger gently traced his Adam's apple from his thin lips, and finally hooked it back to his neck.

"I heard that Mr. Lu doesn't eat breakfast."

The smile on Lu Jingshen's lips deepened.

He looked at the girl in his arms lovingly.

Lu Jingshen closed the computer on the table, with an evil smile on his lips.

"Mr. Lu doesn't want to have breakfast, he wants to eat something else."

Wen Yimo raised his eyebrows lightly.

"Last night, I gave you a chance, but you didn't take it yourself."

Lu Jingshen's nose touched Wen Yimo's delicate nose, his voice was low and gentle, with an unquestionable tenderness in his domineering tone.

"Mr. Lu wants to make up for it now."