The director's voice was just right Falling, Wen Yimo's eyes turned slightly red.

"Grandpa."

Mr. Gu gently stroked Wen Yimo's head, his face full of kindness.

"Girl, get up quickly, don't listen to them, grandpa is just too busy."

Then he turned his head and looked at the directors sitting opposite.

"You go back first."

After hearing what Mr. Gu said, the directors immediately stood up.

"Mr. Gu, Mr. Lu, Miss, let's go first."

Mr. Gu nodded slightly.

"Let's go."

Mr. Gu was worried that one day he would be gone and his precious granddaughter would be bullied by this brat.

I just want to save more assets for her so that she can have more capital with her.

Lu Jingshen on the side had dark eyes and a slight frown on his eyebrows.

As long as his girl is willing to stay with him, it is already a great gift to him.

What more dowry do you want?

Wen Yimo leaned on Mr. Gu's lap, his starry eyes sparkling with water, and his eye sockets were slightly red.

"Grandpa, I know what you are worried about. Lu Jingshen will never let me down or bully me. You can rest assured. I do

n't need you to earn a dowry for me. I just want you to be by my side all the time. ."

Mr. Gu looked at Wen Yimo with a smile in his eyes.

"Silly boy, grandpa will always be with you."

Wen Yimo smiled with crooked eyebrows and told Mr. Gu about her wedding plan to Lu Jingshen.

After hearing this, Mr. Gu turned his head and looked at Lu Jingshen beside him.

"You brat, remember what you promised me, old man."

The smile on Lu Jingshen's lips deepened.

He looked at Wen Yimo aside with gentle eyes.

"Grandpa, I will definitely do it."

"That's good."

Wen Yimo looked at the two people confused.

"What are you hiding from me?"

Mr. Gu and Lu Jingshen said in unison: "It's nothing."

Wen Yimo was amused by these two people's words and burst into laughter.

"It's rare that you two are so consistent."

Mr. Gu took out a box of Wen Yimo's favorite chocolates from the cabinet nearby.

"Girl, take this home to eat."

Wen Yimo's eyes fell on the box of chocolates. When she was a child, she loved eating sweets. Her grandfather took her to the dentist. The dentist said that eating sweets all the time was bad for her teeth.

Grandpa found a way to find a pastry master to make this kind of low-sugar chocolate. Even though she had grown up, grandpa still gave her a box of this chocolate every week.

Unexpectedly, while my grandfather was in the hospital, he was still worried that she wouldn't be able to eat the chocolate she liked.

Wen Yimo took the chocolate and ate one.