35 Madam Must Be Satisfied

Soon, the car drove into Mojing Garden.

There are large rose gardens on both sides of the road. The French romantic and soft lights give the roses in the garden a shining light.

Roses complement the charming atmosphere inside the car.

Lu Jingshen's knuckled hands caressed the girl's elven cheek, his eyes as deep as the sea locked her brows, and he spoke softly and calmly.

"From now on, you are not allowed to drink when I am not around."

Wen Yimo nodded obediently.

"Okay, I remember."

Lu Jingshen grabbed the girl's waist, put his big hand on the back of the girl's head and kissed her.

First, he gently tasted the sweetness of her cherry lips, and after getting her response, he wreaked havoc between her lips and teeth.

The temperature inside the car gradually heated up, and there were ripples in the air.

Lu Jingshen's superb kissing skills landed on the girl's neck delicately and softly.

Wen Yimo hummed a few times, and the two little white rabbits under the white shirt were ready to come out, which made Lu Jingshen's blood surge, like a hungry beast, just wanting a full meal.

After several twists and turns, he adjusted the co-pilot's position to a suitable position, and directly faced the girl beside him.

Her thin lips whispered into Wen Yimo's ear: "Baby, I miss you..."

Wen Yimo was half drunk and half awake, and naturally put her arms between his neck, squinting. He closed his eyes, frowning slightly, and his eyelashes as light as cicada wings kept floating up and down.

Lu Jingshen gasped and tore off her white shirt, and her fair and tender skin instantly appeared in front of him.

Lu Jingshen kissed her gently and delicately, and kissed her gently and unceremoniously.

Thinking of the first scene, the nerves in Wen Yimo's body tensed into a nervous line.

Lu Jingshen gently held the girl's waist and whispered in the girl's ear: "Madam, don't be nervous."

Wen Yimo whispered.

"You are clearly a big pervert who is not satisfied with your desires. I don't see what's wrong with you."

The voice was very soft, but it still reached Lu Jingshen's ears.

Lu Jingshen: "..."

His eyes darkened instantly.

With a gentle pull from her big, sharp-jointed hands, the pearl hairband on her head was taken off.

The soft and smooth curls like seaweed pour down, accompanied by a faint sweet smell.

Lu Jingshen tightened his big hands around the girl's waist and spoke in a low and cold voice.

"Did I disappoint Madam with my performance last time?"

Wen Yimo immediately shook his head, his beautiful eyes sparkling with water, and his cheeks always had a shy blush after drinking.

"That's not what I meant, it was that day..."

Before he could finish his words, Lu Jingshen kissed her overwhelmingly.

It was obviously because of her begging for mercy that he let her go last time.