Did you hear it wrong?

Lu Jingshen held her in his arms from behind.

Wen Yimo narrowed her eyes slightly, feeling a sense of warmth.

"Go to sleep."

Lu Jingshen's dark eyes sparkled with a smile.

"Okay, I'll sleep."

Wen Yimo looked back at Lu Jingshen.

She found that his thick ink-like eyes were looking at her affectionately, which made her swallow her saliva.

Then he immediately turned his head in his direction.

"You, please close your eyes and go to sleep. You must be tired after working so late yesterday."

As soon as she finished speaking, she suddenly felt the change in his body behind her.

How can it be?

He's not, can't he?

Lu Jingshen turned sideways and pounced on the girl next to him.

"You want me to sleep so much?"

Lu Jingshen's low and clear voice sounded next to his ears.

Wen Yimo's cheeks instantly turned red with embarrassment and she was speechless.

"I'm afraid you'll be exhausted."

The smile on Lu Jingshen's lips deepened.

Without saying anything else, he kissed her moist lips.

A strong hand grabbed her wrist that was trying to push her away and clasped it above her head.

The overbearing kiss raged between her lips and teeth without any explanation, driving all her reason out of the sky.

He tore the lavender dress off her body.

Looking at her fair and tender skin, his eyes became darker and darker, like a beast that had lost control.

I really want to rub her into my body and pamper her fiercely.

Looking at the blush on her fair neck, his rough movements immediately became much gentler.

The gentle and dense kiss, from the ears, to the neck, to the collarbone...

showed no signs of stopping.

Wen Yimo's heart felt numb and his eyes were blurred.

Looking at the delicate and lovely girl, the fire in Lu Jingshen's heart ignited out of control.

Finally, under her gentle coaxing, he broke through the last line of defense.

Attack the city and seize the territory, gallop with all your strength.

Wen Yimo's forehead was already covered with fine beads of sweat, his delicate facial features were slightly twisted, and two lines of tears fell from his beautiful eyes.

The way she shed tears was as captivating as a poppy to him at this moment.

He actually wanted her to cry a little longer.

After a long time, a long time

She hid in the quilt and huddled up.

Looking at the innocent little face, he felt a little distressed.

Wen Yimo clenched his fists and began to beat his chest.