11 Twenty Years Ago The conspiracy

Wen Yimo held Lu Jingshen's arm, her clear eyes full of tiny smiles.

In the back seat of the Rolls-Royce, Wen Yimo held the marriage certificates of the two people with a smile on his face.

"Mr. Lu, should I call you husband now?"

Lu Jingshen didn't expect that she would be willing to call him 'husband'. He was stunned for three seconds and then raised a warm smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Call Mrs. Lu whatever you like."

Wen Yimo smiled with her eyebrows creasing and her voice was gentle and sweet.

"Husband."

After saying this, he pulled Lu Jingshen's arm and leaned on his shoulder.

The word "husband" warmed Lu Jingshen's heart, which had been frozen for many years, in an instant.

Before that, he was like an isolated island, alienated thousands of miles away.

And she is the sun in his life, brushing away the haze on the island, warming the lake around the island, trimming the weeds on the island, and planting roses on the island.

Injecting new blood into this isolated island.

From then on, he was no longer an isolated island, but a city that belonged only to her.

Seeing that Lu Jingshen didn't respond for a long time, Wen Yimo whispered from the side: "If you don't like me calling you that, I'll change it..." "

I like it." Lu Jingshen's voice was low and gentle: "I like this title."

"Husband, husband, husband..."

Wen Yimo pulled Lu Jingshen's arm and started coquettishly next to Lu Jingshen's ear.

In the two days since she arrived at Mojingyuan, she has given him too many surprises.

If she had only warmed his heart at first, then her charming smile because of her and her sweet name for him at this moment ignited a raging fire in his heart.

He wished he could take her into his arms right now and pamper her wantonly.

Du Chuan reminded: "Mr. Lu, madam, Huajing Hospital is almost here."

This sentence broke the charm in the back seat.

Lu Jingshen retracted his hand that was about to wrap around Wen Yimo's waist, his eyes darkening.

Wen Yimo held the marriage certificates of the two people tightly.

"Honey, I want to show grandpa our marriage certificate. If grandpa knew that I married such a good husband like you, I don't know how happy he would be." In the

previous life, grandpa gave away all the Gu Group and all the equity properties under his name. After marrying Wen Yimo, he died of illness during treatment in the hospital. He was not able to attend her wedding, nor was he able to hold her hand and hand her over to Lu Jingshen.

Thinking about this, it was as if there was an invisible sharp blade touching her body.

Grandpa is her only relative in this world, and she must protect him in this life.

Wen Binghong will not be allowed to take advantage of him again.

Lu Jingshen opened the car door for Wen Yimo and saw that Wen Yimo's eyes were a little red.

Then he held her hand tightly.

"Silly girl, don't worry, now grandpa has all the top experts at home and abroad for joint consultation, there won't be any mistakes."