59 An Unforgettable Experience

"Okay, madam."

Du Chuan immediately got up and ran to the conference room.

Wen Yimo put a glass of wine into Lu Jingshen's hand with a clear and sweet smile.

"Husband, let's toast everyone together."

Lu Jingshen's smile deepened, and his eyes looked at the girl in front of him lovingly.

"Okay, listen to Madam."

Wen Yimo took Lu Jingshen's hand and toasted the envoys from various groups.

Envoys from various countries and their wives were full of praise for Wen Yimo.

Not only did she communicate easily with everyone, she also accurately captured every lady's thoughts. In just half an hour, she turned all the ladies into good friends.

Lu Jingshen looked at the smiling girl in front of him in disbelief. The celebration reception turned into a collective signing ceremony for her.

He really married a treasure girl.

In the back seat of the Rolls-Royce, Wen Yimo leaned into Lu Jingshen's arms and played with his tie: "Mr. Lu, am I great today?"

Wen Yimo was like a child waiting for candy, with a pair of beautiful eyes. His eyes were full of expectation.

Lu Jingshen looked down at her, with a smile on his lips.

"Mrs. Lu is the best. To reward you, Mr. Lu decided to give you a big gift."

Wen Yimo's beautiful eyes were full of water, and her angelic and beautiful face was shining with starlight under the reflection of the starry sky. .

Looks extremely delicious.

"You've given me enough."

Lu Jingshen's hot eyes were locked between her delicate and beautiful eyebrows.

Strong hands clasped the back of her head, and a gentle and delicate kiss fell instantly.

Du Chuan, who was in the passenger seat, saw what was happening in the back seat and immediately understood and raised the fender of the back seat.

After the baffle was raised, Lu Jingshen became even more unscrupulous.

After Wen Yimo's breath was taken away inch by inch, all that was left was a soft moan.

His gentle and irresistible kiss made her whole body soften, like a well-behaved little rabbit, slumping into Lu Jingshen's generous arms.Lu Yimo's lips were close to Lu Jingshen's ear, and her voice was gentle and soft.

"Is this the gift you're talking about?"

The smile at the corner of Lu Jingshen's mouth deepened, and his big skeletal hand gently squeezed her waist.

"The space in the car is limited. I'll feed you when I get home."

Wen Yimo: "..."

Is that what I mean?

On the other side, Shen Lingwei, whose eyes were red from crying, was sitting on the floor in the living room, leaning against the sofa, drinking a bottle of red wine.

"That woman, why should she? I have liked Lu Jingshen since I was fifteen years old. I understand his preferences, his pursuits, and everything about him.

Why was she the one who ended up with him?

How did I lose ? Where is it?"

After saying this, he dropped the bottle full of red wine to the ground.