21 Misunderstood her?

After arriving in the bedroom, Wen Yimo hugged Lu Jingshen's waist aggrievedly, with a gentle and sweet voice.

"Honey, I was wrong, please don't be angry, okay?"

Although she didn't know what she had done wrong, the fact that he looked so displeased meant that she must have done something wrong.

She said she was wrong?

The implication is admission.

Lu Jingshen stared at the girl in front of him with deep eyes, raised her delicate and beautiful chin, and roared: "You fucking remember, even if you don't love me, I won't let you go, now that you're here Now, don't even think about leaving for the rest of your life, you have to stay with me for the rest of your life."

After saying that, he let go of Wen Yimo and walked out of the room with cold steps.

He took the key from Uncle Kong and locked the bedroom door from the outside.

The sound of locking came to Wen Yimo's ears.

"Sir, is there any misunderstanding between you and your wife? If there is a misunderstanding, you should make it clear. This is not the answer."

Lu Jingshen turned around and left angrily without saying a word.

Wen Yimo sat in the corner in front of the bedroom door, hugging his knees and bursting into tears.

Tears fell to the floor.

After Du Chuan arrived at Mo Jingyuan, he and Aunt Chen inquired about the situation just now.

Aunt Chen was also confused.

At this moment, Lu Jingshen locked himself in the small dark room on the first floor and punched the sandbag angrily with all his strength, his remaining sanity gone.

Why, it was like a beam of light appearing in her world and illuminating him, and like a cold slap in the cold winter, waking him up.

If you want to lie to him, why can't you lie to him to the end?

The sound of hitting sandbags came from the small dark room, which made Du Chuan dare not approach.

Inside the Wen family villa.

Wen Ruonan was sitting on the sofa in the hall on the first floor, eating the fruit cut by the servant with a proud face.

Lu Jingshen should have seen that photo now.

It's true that you can't find anything even if you wear iron shoes, and it takes no effort to get it.

Zhao Xiangru came over with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Nan Nan, what's going on, why are you so happy?"

Wen Ruonan raised her hand.

"Mom, come here."

Wen Ruonan told Zhao Xiangru about the photos he took today and sent them to Lu Jingshen.

A smile of approval immediately appeared on Zhao Xiangru's face, which was full of hyaluronic acid.

"If you do this well, that little bitch deserves to suffer a little."

Wen Ruonan's eyes flashed with a clear look of cruelty.

"Lu Jingshen will definitely not let her suffer. He will definitely kill that bitch."

Zhao Xiangru looked around and made a silencing gesture.