56 I won't let him take any more medicine

Wen Yimo's beautiful eyes widened.

"Has the medicine taken effect yet?"

Lu Jingshen's big, skeletal hands grasped the girl's slender waist with a sense of punishment.

"Well, I took too much dosage today, and I can stay with my wife for seven days and seven nights."

After saying this, Lu Jingshen's kiss fell instantly.

At this time, there was a knock on the door of the bedroom.

"Sir, Madam, lunch is ready."

Wen Yimo raised Lu Jingshen's head and looked at him aggrievedly with a pair of clear watery eyes.

"Honey, I'm hungry."

Lu Jingshen lightly bit her tender earlobe and blew an ambiguous breath of hot air into her ear.

"Then wait until the baby is full before I eat."

Yin Luo stood up, took Wen Yimo's nightgown, and put it on her gently.

Wen Yimo took the initiative to kiss the side of Lu Jingshen's handsome face.

Even if he took medicine, the strength of the medicine should have passed after one meal.

Lu Jingshen opened the bedroom door with his long legs.

"Send lunch to Madam's room."

"Okay, sir."

The servant withdrew respectfully.

Soon, the servant delivered lunch to Wen Yimo's room.

Looking at the tableware on the table, Wen Yimo frowned slightly.

"Honey, won't you eat with me?"

Could it be that she knew that he was lacking in that area and was not in the mood to eat?

Even an ordinary man cannot accept others saying he is not good enough.

What's more, the man standing at the top of the pyramid - Lu Jingshen.

Wen Yimo stood up and came to Lu Jingshen's side, took the initiative to hook his arms around his neck, and kissed the side of his face with a sweet smile. " Husband

, I love you. It will not decrease due to any factors. I will only love you more.

Promise me not to take medicine anymore. I heard that this medicine is very harmful to the body. I will feel bad."

Depth of Jing's eyebrows were slightly twisted, and his voice was clear and warm.

"Okay, I promise you."

Wen Yimo pulled Lu Jingshen to sit down at the dining table in the bedroom.

He picked up a piece of braised fish, picked out the spine, and put it into Lu Jingshen's mouth.

"Is it delicious?"

Lu Jingshen's eyes were full of tenderness and he rubbed her head gently.

"It's delicious."

Wen Yimo fed Lu Jingshen a few more mouthfuls of bird's nest and white fungus soup.

There was an undetectable cunningness in Lu Jingshen's eyes.

Wait until night to practice it and explain it clearly to her.

"Baby, after dinner, you can lie down on the bed and have a good sleep to replenish your strength. There is a dinner party tonight and I need you to attend it."