48 It took no effort to get it.

After breakfast, Wen Yimo walked to the garden with a book in his arms.

Sitting on the soft swing that Lu Jingshen prepared for her, she leisurely flipped through the book.

The sun shone on her body, coating her whole body with a goose-yellow warm light.

Aunt Chen looked at Wen Yimo reading in the garden and couldn't help but raise the corner of her mouth.

"Our wife is so beautiful."

Uncle Kong chatted from the side.

"Sir's vision must be correct."

Buzz -

The cell phone placed on the wooden table began to vibrate.

Wen Yimo closed the book and picked up the phone.

Before he could speak, the other end of the phone started chattering away.

"Dear, Li Songze just sent me a message. Tomorrow at three o'clock in the afternoon, our classmates will have a reunion. He can't contact you. Let me tell you.

I tell you, you must not bring Mr. Lu with you . , when Mr. Lu of yours goes, the girls eyes can eat him up. Its safer to leave a top guy like your Mr. Lu at home.

Wen Yimo smiled with crooked eyebrows.

"Okay, I understand, but don't you have to go to work tomorrow?"

Nangong on the other end of the phone sighed.

"Forget it, our menopausal editor-in-chief had delusions of being persecuted. He said I was a vixen who seduced his son, and then he fired me. Did

she think her family was a royal family? Everyone wants to post it.

But this way That's fine, I don't want to serve this girl for a long time. With this girl's talent, finding a job is not a matter of minutes."

In fact, she has been interviewing for the past two days.

But when all the companies looked at her resume, they all rejected her without exception.

In this way, I just don't want my good sisters to worry about me.

Wen Yimo's expression paused, and she suddenly remembered her previous life. Ye Yulin suspected Nangong of seducing Ye Fan, and used her power to put pressure on Nangong Junyao. All difficult and dangerous news was handed over to her.

Although Ye Fan is a good person, he has always had unrequited love for Nangong, and Nangong has never had any feelings for him.

Because Nangong likes this job, he has been holding back.

In her previous life, Ye Yulin did not fire her.

Maybe it was because of rebirth that the butterfly effect occurred.

Nangong's fate has also changed.

Wen Yimo said warmly: "There is no rush to find a job. Someone must have taken a fancy to you, a thousand-mile horse. Take a good rest for two days. When you get back to work, you will be busy."

Nangong burst out laughing.

"That's right, losing this thousand-mile horse like this girl is their loss. Let's not talk about it for now. I'm going to take a beauty sleep. I'll send you the address in a while. See you tomorrow."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Yimo thought for a moment.

Although I have not had direct contact with Ye Yulin, I learned from Nangong in her previous life that Ye Yulin has an extreme personality and will definitely unite with her colleagues in the industry to boycott Nangong Junyao.