44 Pervert Nature

Lu Jingshen ignored her, pulled the dining chair for Wen Yimo, and let Wen Yimo sit at the dining table. Come down.

Lu Yanxi obediently sat next to Wen Yimo.

"Sister-in-law, grandpa showed me your video. I also want to learn so many languages ​​​​from you, can you teach me?"

Wen Yimo smiled sweetly, with a gentle and sweet voice.

"Okay."

Lu Yanxi's smart eyes immediately revealed a smile of success.

"Pull the hook."

Wen Yimo smiled and cooperated with her.

This little girl is quite interesting.

Lu Jingshen glanced at Lu Yanxi with a cold expression.

Lu Yanxi immediately made a face at him.

"This is a matter between us women, so I won't bother my brother."

Lu Jingshen picked up a piece of spicy chicken and fed it to Wen Yimo's mouth.

"Ignore her and eat."

Wen Yimo said in a voice that only Lu Jingshen could hear, with her beautiful eyes shining with stars.

"Thank you, brother."

Lu Jingshen turned his head and looked at Wen Yimo beside him.

"Scream again."

His voice was clear and seductive, with an indescribable bewitching tone.

Shen Lingwei, who was sitting opposite, looked at the two people's affectionate expressions and did not open her mouth to eat for a long time.

Mr. Lu saw that Lu Jingshen was much brighter than before, and he knew that these changes in his grandson were all related to this girl.

Mr. Lu looked at the girl next to Lu Jingshen with a kind face.

"Child, if you want to eat anything else, tell grandpa, and grandpa will let the kitchen do it."

Wen Yimo raised his eyes with a sweet smile.

"Grandpa, I'm not picky about food. These are all my favorites."

Lu Yanxi pouted and looked at Mr. Lu: "You're such a biased old man, you never ask me what I like to eat?"

Mr. Lu's eyes moved slightly and he looked at Dakou Lu Yanxi who eats meat.

"Stinky girl, you still need grandpa to ask. If you continue to eat, you won't be able to get married."

Lu Yanxi touched her increasingly round face. She didn't want to eat anymore, but it was really hard to resist the hundreds of delicacies on the table: "If I can't get married, I can just have my grandfather and brother take care of me."

Lu Jingshen whispered: "No one will take care of you, so you can fend for yourself."

Lu Yanxi immediately grabbed Wen Yimo's arm and acted coquettishly. Come.

"Sister-in-law, take care of your husband, he always bullies me."

Lu Jingshen gave Wen Yimo a sip of soup.

"Now, you have found a good backer."

Lu Yanxi smiled like a flower, her face full of pride.

Wen Yimo blinked.

"Later, I will avenge you."

According to the rules of the Lu family, contemporaries from the Lu family's branch families came to toast Yimo wine one after another.