14 Killing and Punishing the Heart Soon

, Wen Yimo fell into a deep sleep in Lu Jingshen's arms.

Looking at the gentle and well-behaved girl sleeping next to him, Lu Jingshen's lips raised a smile.

He kissed her forehead tenderly, then quietly stood up and walked downstairs.

Du Chuan was in the study concentrating on sorting out the documents that required Mr. Lu's signature.

Lu Jingshen walked in with proud steps.

Du Chuan's eyes fell on Lu Jingshen's collar, the eye-catching lipstick mark, and thinking about it with his hair, he knew what had just happened.

"Ahem..." Du Chuan stood up and came to the side: "Mr. Lu, why don't you change a shirt?"

Lu Jingshen walked to a standing mirror and looked at the collar of Wen Yimo's lingering lipstick marks.

A smile like a spring breeze immediately appeared on the noble and cold face.

"This is what Yi Mo left behind. I won't replace it."

Du Chun almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

"..."

Is killing someone heart-breaking?

In fact, I can tell without you telling me.

Lu Jingshen's thumb gently wiped the lip that Wen Yimo had just bitten.

He sat down with a proud look on his face.

Du Chuan's eyes fell on Lu Jingshen's thin, red lips again.

"Mr. Lu, are you allergic to your mouth?"

Lu Jingshen said proudly: "I bit it with foam."

Are these two people having such an exciting time?

At this moment, Du Chuan wished he could stab himself twice. Was he looking for abuse when he had nothing to do?

Mr. Lu killed the dog, can anyone take care of it?

A servant came in with a cup of freshly made coffee.

"Sir, the coffee is ready."

The servant put down the coffee and left.

"Wait a minute." Lu Jingshen stopped the servant: "My wife has been feeling unwell for the past few days and can't eat anything cold or spicy. Please tell the kitchen to pay attention to dinner." "

Yes, sir, I'll go right away."

After the servant left, , Du Chuan's face immediately showed an expression of disbelief.

"Mr. Lu, I think women are meant for pain." Du Chuan reminded: "I know you just got married to your wife, and they are having a hard time, and you just want to try to have sex, but you can't... ."

Lu Jingshen stopped signing and looked up at Du Chuan.

"What do you want to say?"

Du Chuan looked hard to say, which made Lu Jingshen frown slightly.

"Go on, I forgive you."

Hearing Lu Jingshen's words, Du Chuan completely let go.

"Mr. Lu, women are the most vulnerable during this period. No matter how much you like your wife, you have to control yourself."

Lu Jingshen ignored him and lowered his head to continue signing.

"Mr. Lu, you have to take what I say to heart. My wife's little body cannot withstand such a torment."