16 Just a Vase

Lu Jingshen walked out of the bathroom with his lower body wrapped in a white bath towel.

The wet hair was casually grasped, but it had an indescribable charm.

Wen Yimo couldn't help but swallow her saliva when she saw the eight-pack abs and strong arms.

Lu Jingshen walked to the bed with his long legs, and put his strong arms against Wen Yimo's side.

The Adam's apple rolled, and the corners of the mouth curved.

"Mrs. Lu, were you calling me just now?"

Thinking of this, Wen Yimo felt jealous in his heart.

"Mr. Lu, a woman just called you. Please answer it in case there is something important."

Hearing the sourness in Wen Yimo's words, Lu Jingshen smiled, with cunning eyes.

"Mrs. Lu, you go to sleep first. I'll go out and answer the phone."

After saying that, she leaned over and kissed Wen Yimo's forehead, and then walked out of the bedroom naturally with her long legs.

At this moment, the jealousy in Wen Yimo's heart was getting stronger and stronger.

What kind of phone call do you have to go out to make?

Wen Yimo put the quilt over his head and tried to stop thinking about it.

But he was still tossing and turning and couldn't control his thoughts.

After several ideological struggles, she quietly got out of bed and came to the bedroom door.

"You can just send the specific details to Du Chuan. You don't have to report everything to me."

Hearing this, Wen Yimo's uneasy heart became relieved.

Sure enough, I was overthinking it.

How could Lu Jingshen have anything to do with another woman?

"My wife is feeling a little unwell today. I have to take care of her. If you have nothing else to do, just hang up." As

soon as he finished speaking, he heard Lu Jingshen's footsteps coming towards the bedroom from far away.

Listen to this.

Wen Yimo immediately ran back to the bed in the bedroom and covered himself with the quilt in a hurry.

Looking at the two messy slippers on the floor in front of the bedroom door, Lu Jingshen's lips curled up.

Wen Yimo closed her eyes slightly, pretending to sleep.

Lu Jingshen lay down on her side and held her in his arms.

"Baby, are you asleep?" Her

breath was filled with her unique sweet scent.

Wen Yimo hugged his waist.

"Not yet."

Seeing her jealous for him, Lu Jingshen's brows and eyes were filled with smiles.

"Husband, I also want to attend the cocktail party tomorrow."

Lu Jingshen looked stunned.

"No, your body needs to rest."

Of course he wanted to have her by his side in every occasion, but now that she was in a weak condition, he really couldn't bear to let her participate in such activities.