12 The Skill of Being Close to the Body

Wen Yimo sobbed: "I don't care, I just miss grandpa, I want to hold him Grandpa..."

Mr. Gu stroked Wen Yimo's head and kept comforting her.

Lu Jingshen knew about her relationship with her grandfather, so he must be too worried about Mr. Gu, so he just let her be.

The nurse stood up and nodded respectfully when she saw Lu Jingshen.

"Mr. Lu, the old gentleman's health is recovering very well now. He is much better than when he first came here."

Lu Jingshen nodded.

"Keep an eye on the old gentleman. If anything happens, please contact the dean immediately."

"Yes, Mr. Lu."

Mr. Gu originally suffered from asthma. When he was first transferred to Huajing Hospital, the expert discovered during the consultation that , Mr. Gus body contains a large amount of acetylcholine drugs.

These drugs can induce asthma attacks, and excessive doses can kill Mr. Gu.

Behind this, someone must be trying to harm Mr. Gu.

On the day Wen Yimo came to Mo Jingyuan, Lu Jingshen took it upon himself to transfer Mr. Gu to Huajing Hospital, and arranged for someone to guard Mr. Gu's safety 24 hours a day.

Mr. Gu looked lovingly at his granddaughter who was crying on his lap.

"Girl, get up quickly, the ground is cold."

Wen Yimo stood up, looked at her grandfather's face full of kindness, and couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Grandpa, I feel relieved to see that you are well."

Seeing that the grandfather and grandson seemed to have come out of the mood of reunion after a long separation.

Lu Jingshen just walked over with his long legs.

"Grandpa."

Mr. Gu's eyes stayed on Wen Yimo and he didn't notice that there was another living person in the ward.

Wen Yimo stood up and took Lu Jingshen's arm.

"Grandpa, this is Lu Jingshen. We just received our marriage certificate today and he is my legal husband."

Mr. Gu looked at the man in front of him and began to search for information about Lu Jingshen in his brain.

Lu Jingshen—a young talent well-known in the business world.

Graduated from the world's top business school, after returning from studying abroad, he quickly conquered various mainstream industries in the business world. In just four years, he reshuffled all industries in City A, took him under his wing, and built a unique Lu business empire.

As if overnight, all the industries in City A were named Lu.

Established companies like the Gu Group also suffered numerous casualties.

Only the Gu Group remains standing.

It's not that Mr. Gu has any superhuman abilities, but that Lu's assistant Du Te is always helping secretly.

It was precisely because Wen Binghong wanted to marry Wen Yimo to Lu Jingshen in exchange for a bright future in the company that he was so angry that Mr. Gu had an asthma attack.

How could Lu Jingshen, a ruthless and decisive business tycoon, truly treat the granddaughter he held dear to his heart?

He left so much property to Wen Yimo just so that she could choose any life she wanted.