36 Idol Concert

Wen Yimo's clear eyes fell on Lu Jingshen's firm and tight eight-pack abs.

After being drunk last night, I didn't look carefully, but I didn't expect his figure to be so attractive.

Following the abdominal muscles, Wen Yimo's cheeks instantly turned red with embarrassment.

The only bath towel on his body was just pulled off by himself.

Wen Yimo instantly covered his eyes with his hands, peeking between his fingers at the position that made him shy.

Lu Jingshen's mouth raised a slight smile, and he raised his hand to hold her slender wrist.

"Are you shy?"

Wen Yimo stood up in a hurry and turned his back: "You take a shower, I'll go out first."

Lu Jingshen stood up and pulled Wen Yimo back.

"Wash together."

Wen Yimo put the towel over her head, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Who wants to take a bath with you?"

After Lu Jingshen put the bath water, he took off the bath towel from her body and carried her into the bathtub.

"It's all yours. If you want to see it in the future, just do it openly. No need to be secretive."

Wen Yimo was speechless for a moment.

Although he was proficient in the languages ​​of the thirteen countries, at this moment, he couldn't find a word to refute him.

Just now, she did take a peek.

Wen Yimo raised her eyes and met Lu Jingshen's eyes as deep as the sea, her lips parted slightly.

"You promise, you are just taking a bath with me, and you are not allowed to do anything wrong with me."

Lu Jingshen's eyes darkened, and he said warmly in Wen Yimo's ear: "As long as Madam doesn't do anything to me."

This sentence made Wen Yimo Yimo wished he could find a hole in the ground and crawl into it.

What did she do last night?

Lu Jingshen's lips curled up.

Nothing more was said.

And the other side.

Nangong Junyao slowly opened her eyes.

"Sister, I want to drink water -"

"Sister -"

I called several times, but got no response.

After getting up, he looked in several bedrooms, but Wen Yimo was nowhere to be seen.

Where have people gone?

After pouring myself a glass of water, I felt much more awake.

I turned on my phone and saw a message sent by Mark.

"Miss Nangong, my friend gave me two tickets to Jack's concert. It's boring for me to go there by myself. How about you show your appreciation and accompany me to appreciate it?"

Nangong glanced at it and naturally threw the phone on the sofa. .

Is it my fault to pick up girls?

And in such an old-fashioned way.

After taking another sip of water, he walked to the bathroom.