60 I don't like children

Wen Yimo walked towards Lu Jingshen with delicate steps, her arms naturally hooked around his neck, and she straddled his lap gently.

Her cherry lips fell down gently, with a gentle nibble on every place they touched.

Soon, budding stamens bloomed on Lu Jingshen's well-defined abdominal muscles.

The delicate and slender fingertips danced on his slender body.

Rain and dew are all on it, not even an inch falls.

Lu Jingshen licked his lips with satisfaction, his hot eyes locked on the girl in his arms.

"Baby, you are so good today."

Lu Jingshen's voice was low and gentle, hiding an ambiguous and bewitching magic power.

After a long time...

Lu Jingshen stood up and hugged the girl.

"Baby, you've done enough, leave the rest to me."

Holding the soft and sweet girl in his arms, he walked towards the soft French bed.

After throwing the girl onto the bed, his muscular waist then covered her.

In an instant, Wen Yimo's beautiful features twisted slightly.

Welcome to his baptism.

Wen Yimo lay in Lu Jingshen's arms with a blushing face, her arms tightly hugging his strong waist.

It was obvious that I wanted to give him an unforgettable experience, but in the end, he still got the upper hand.

Wen Yimo's beautiful eyes were filled with water, and she looked innocently at the man beside her.

"Lu Jingshen, you didn't abide by my rules. You made it clear that I came as you promised."

Lu Jingshen whispered seductively in her ear.

"Baby, if you're not satisfied, you can try again."

Wen Yimo ignored one point. In this matter, this guy was just a pervert who couldn't get enough to eat.

"I'm not dissatisfied. It's obvious that you didn't follow the rules and should be treated according to the family law."

Lu Jingshen held his forehead and chuckled.

"Then how do you want to punish me, baby?"

Wen Yimo's eyes moved slightly, and the corner of her mouth raised a slight arc.

"Kneel down on the keyboard."

As long as he can make the woman he loves smile, let alone the keyboard, he will happily eat durian.

"Okay, I'll kneel down."

Wen Yimo smiled sweetly, her beautiful eyes shining like stars.

She couldn't help laughing when she thought of this 18cm tall man kneeling on the keyboard.

A shadow flashed across Lu Jingshen's eyes, and he leaned gently against her collarbone.

"Honey, can I hold you while I kneel on the keyboard? I don't want to be alone."

One sentence completely broke Wen Yimo's plan to punish him.

Just now he looked like a hungry wolf that had not eaten meat for a long time, but now he looks like a well-behaved little puppy.