7 Cooking for the Beloved

The next morning.

Wen Yimo opened her eyes, lifted the quilt, got up and walked to the bathroom.

Looking at the dazzling array of unopened women's bath products in the bathroom, a lively and bright smile appeared on her beautiful face.

She clearly remembered that the first time she met Lu Jingshen in her previous life was at a wedding. Even though she had a dark face throughout the wedding, was drunk and vomited all over him,

but after arriving at Mojing Garden in the evening, he was still gentle. I took a bath for myself and dried my hair. I used these bath products at that time.

But out of disgust with him at that time, she loudly called him a gangster and drove him out of the room.

From then on, he was never allowed to set foot in his room again.

Later, I heard from Aunt Chen that Lu Jingshen had severe mysophobia.

If anyone touches him, he will throw away the clothes he is wearing.

On the wedding day, Wen Yimo spat all over her body, but she didn't even frown.

Wen Yimo sat in the bathtub, soaking in the bath, recalling every detail of his previous life with Lu Jingshen.

There was a sharp pain in my heart.

After taking a shower, Wen Yimo put on a pure white haute couture dress and walked down from the second floor.

Her curly hair, as smooth as seaweed, hangs naturally on her shoulders, and her perfect outline is so beautiful that people can't take their eyes away.

The skin is as smooth and tender as a porcelain doll, and the eyebrows are picturesque, with just the right amount of energy.

The red lips like cherry blossom petals smiled slightly, as charming as a fairy who fell into the world.

Under the eyelashes as thick as small fans, there is a pair of eyes as clear and sincere as natural crystals.

Just wearing a simple white dress with a touch of powder and pink gives off an innocent and charming atmosphere.

Aunt Chen and others took one look and were so surprised that they couldn't move their eyes away.

I thought that the wife who was carefully dressed up yesterday was already stunning enough, but I didn't expect that the wife with light makeup and a plain dress would be even more agile and extraordinary.

"Our Mr. Lu's vision is really amazing."

"Even if Xi Shi is alive, it's nothing more than this."

Wen Yimo walked to the hall under the gaze of everyone, looked at everyone with a smile: "Good morning."

His voice was gentle and soft . , with a polite smile on his face.

"Good morning, madam."

Wen Yimo walked towards Aunt Chen and smiled sweetly.

"Aunt Chen, I need your help."

Aunt Chen looked at Wen Yimo with a smile on her face, as if she were looking at her own child.

"Madam, if there is anything you need me to do, just ask me."

Wen Yimo took Aunt Chen's arm and whispered in Aunt Chen's ear.

Aunt Chen hesitated for a moment, then whispered: "No, madam, how can you do this kind of thing yourself? If sir knows..."