Chapter 32:They're Gonna Die Because Of You

Walking inside the room, Dante saw Zoey lying on the hospital bed. He sat by her side and kept staring at her with an unreadable expression. The door opened, and Keegan got in all happy and stuff with a completely different outfit.

"The good news or the bad news?"

"Just say," he said without averting his gaze from Zoey.

"The good news is I got him to talk no big deal," he paused and then continued with a serious face "and the bad news is that he is one of the Red Rebels. They are back, and this time, they won't rest until everyone you love is 6 feet underground. About Chloe, we've tried to hide her identity, but it won't be long till they find out that she's your daughter. After they manage to kill aunt, every single one of the people you love are next. Now everyone knows about Zoey. I'm afraid after aunt she's next." He stopped and continued

"They won't rest after they kill everyone you love. Chloe is a hidden heiress for now. She loves Zoey. Dante, you know that you're their target and eventually if we don't manage to stop them, you, I, Skylar, Julian, Zake, aunt Brett, aunt Bree and Mia are going to end up in our graves. We have kept Valerian a secret, but he can't offer Chloe the love she'll need. Let's keep Zoey alive. It's the least we can do"

Dante kept staring at her face and got up.

"I understand," he said, exiting the room.

Keegan smiled bitterly and said

"We'll keep you safe, Zoey. After all, we are the ones that got you into this"

Meanwhile, Dante arrived in a members only club. Keegan's words started ringing in his head. He ordered beer and started drinking alone.

"Excuse me, handsome, what some company? " A stripper came to him touching and seducing him. Dante just shot her a death stare, and she was taken aback. She left without saying anything more.

After a lot of drinks, he was now high. He usually is one composed person even when drunk, but today it was different. He gave the waiter a hundred dollar bill and stumbled his way out.

He got in his car and accelerated out of the parking lot. When a male waiter saw this, he quickly dialed a number.

"He is drunk and driving...... He won't be far from the club... Thank you. " Then hung up

Keegan's words kept playing in his head. His mother is gonna die, his aunt, all his friends, and his innocent cousin. He slammed on the accelerator.

A voice in his head kept saying
'Now Zoey is on that list cause of you nd soon your Chloe will'

"Stup up!!!" He roared

'They are all gonna die because they're associated with yo-'

Not wanting the voice in his head to say anything more, he slammed the accelerator and hit his car on a tree.

And there he fell unconscious with blood dripping from his head and some pieces of glass piercing through his skin.

Less than 5 minutes later, a car pulled up, and a man got out.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time, Dante?"