chapter 41

"Who are you?" Lionel asked, displeased.

"Let's just say a rival in love," the guy said. Looking at him, he resembled someone, but who? Lionel couldn't pinpoint it.

Lionel laughed sarcastically,

"And do you think you can stand a chance? "

"Why wouldn't I? I'm rich and successful, " he lazily said

"It's sad you think money is your superpower because too bad it's also mine, either way she's not into materialistic things, so leave her alone and get lost."
He said, losing his cool. The guy just smiled and said,

"I've got everything I wanted. She's next in line," he said, walking away and getting into a white sports car, leaving Lionel on his own.

Meanwhile, back inside.

"The black designer dress exudes sophistication and elegance. It's crafted from a luxurious, thick material that drapes beautifully. Let's break down its features:

1.Sleeveless Design: The dress has a sleeveless silhouette, allowing the wearer's arms to move freely.

2. Fully Covered Back: The back of the dress is modestly covered, creating an air of mystery and elegance.

3. Low Neckline: The front features a low neckline, adding a touch of allure without being overly revealing.

4. Above Knee Length: The dress falls just above the knee, striking the perfect balance between chic and playful.

5. Furs at the Bottom: To enhance its opulence, the dress is adorned with a soft fur trim at the hemline. The furs add texture and warmth.

6. Tight Fit with Flared Bottom: The dress hugs the body snugly, emphasizes curves, and then flares gracefully at the bottom. This combination creates a flattering silhouette.

7. Glowing Ruby: At the neckline, there's a small, exquisite ruby. In the soft glow of night light, this gemstone emits a subtle radiance, making the dress truly enchanting.

Imagine a confident woman wearing this dress at a glamorous evening event. She moves with grace, turning heads as the ruby at her neckline catches every glimmer of light. It is truly a masterpiece of elegance!

This piece wasn't made by me, oh no. It's our new signed designer's who wishes to be kept a secret.  But in due time, ladies and gentlemen, you'll know her."

Mia said. She could see the disappointment of many people, but excitement ruled as the ladies were now looking at their husbands with puppy eyes and anticipation.

"So this Queen's dress bidding is starting at 10 million dollars. Don't forget that they are only 3 original pieces of this design. Shall I get a 10 million? "