Chapter 2: Dinner Date

'Salam everyone.' Elam said and everyone looked at him whereas he was staring at her. she looked up at him then  quickly looked down when she seen him staring at her.

'Wasalam Son. come and sit here.' Mrs Malika said while pointing towards a seat next to Jannat and Elam quietly walked and sat down next to her.

'What did brother give you wedding gift.' Ayat asked and she showed the ring to them.

'Wow, that is nice.' Ayat said and she smiled at her.

'How was your last night?' Aryan asked mischievously while his parents smiled to him.

'I hope you are not tried.' Ayat added teasingly and Elam gave them dead glared.

'Shut up.' Elam said while glaring at them whereas Ayat and Aryan start laughing.

'You two behave.'Mr-Farooq said and they stopped laughing whereas Everyone started eating breakfast silently.

'Okay, I am going. You, Elam don't even dare to go to work. Go out with your wife.' His dad said as a warning and he nodded his head in yes.

'Now, You can tell us about last night.' Aryan asked again as soon his father was out of room.

'There is nothing to tell.' He said coldly and they all start laughing because they thought he don't want to tell about it but only Jannat knew that he was angry. She sneak a glance at him and he was busying eating food.

'Stop annoying my son.' Mrs Malika said while looking at him lovingly. Ayat and Aryan smiled then get back to their food.

'Where you are taking sister-in-law today.' Ayat asked happily after a while and Elam looked at him.

'Don't know.' Elam said while eating.

'But you should take her somewhere.' Mrs Malika said 

'Where you want to go sister-in-law?' Aryan asked next from Jannat and she looked at him.

'Any where.' Jannat said shyly.

'Why don't you two go on dinner tonight. Alone.' Ayat said mischievously and wicked at Jannat while she blushed red and looked back down on her plate.

'That will be great idea.' Mrs Malika said and Elam again just nodded his head in yes while eating.

'I am finish.' Mrs Malika said while getting up from the chair then walked out from the room.

'We are done as well.' Ayat said and Aryan confused looked at her as they still had not finished.

'But I am.....' Aryan tried to say but She stopped him by kicking him on his leg under the table.

'Ouch...' Aryan screamed in pain and Jannat and Elam looked up at him from their plates.

'What happen?' Elam asked

'Nothing. He is just over acting.' Ayat said while giving him dead glared.

'You are drama queen.' Aryan said childishly and start laughing.

'Whatever, Come with me.' Ayat said and he confused looked at her.

'Where? I am not going anywhere I am not finish yet.' Aryan said stubbornly and she leaned towards his ear.

'Give them some privacy.' Ayat whisper in his ear and he smiled looked up. He looked at them who  were eating silently.

'I am finish.' Aryan said while getting up with Ayat.

'But you just said you are not finish.' Jannat quickly asked as she don't want to be left alone with him. It was really embarrassed after what she did to him.