Chapter 14: Contract

Jannat walked out from the restroom and stood in front of mirror. She start doing her hair when her gaze fell on Elam who was sleeping. She put away the brush then walk towards him. She sat down on bed and looked at his hands which still have red marks on them then she softly got hold of his hand and he hissed in pain while in his sleep and she quickly moved away her hands. She looked at him and his messy hair were on his forehead. She moved her hand and moved away the hair from his forehead. Without realizing tears start coming out from her eyes and fell on his shirt. Then she quickly move away and cleaned away her tears.

'Elam today I will change everything in your life. Today I will reform the mistake you did by marrying me.' Jannat said while looking at him.

'I promise I will get rid of every one and everything which cause you pain even that is me. And at the moment it is me. My past will always come back to chase me and if my past will never let me live in peace in present then how our future could be peaceful. I am always going to cause you pain and nothing more. ' Janant said then slowly put her head on his chest.

'May be that is last time I am hearing your heart. Maybe this is last time I am this close to you because tonight everything will get change.' Janant said and closed her eyes while listening to his heart beat. Then she slowly moved away and got up from the bed. Then she walked back into restroom to cleaned away her face and eyes. After a while Elam got up and and got into shower. After getting ready they walked downstairs then into sitting room where everyone was sitting. They opened the door and entered when everyone looked up at them.

'Good morning Everyone.' Elam said and they greeted him back. They walked in and sat down on sofa.

'Oh God Elam what happen to your hands?' Mrs Malika asked worried while taking Elam's hand in her hand whereas looked at him.

'Mum, don't worry it's nothing. I had cake last night and it had peasant butter in it.' Elam replies whereas Jannat embarrassed looked down.

'Cake had peasant butter.' Mrs Malika mutter.

'I accidentally added peasant butter in it.' Jannat said embarrassed and everyone looked at her.

'But I told you specially not to add it.' Mrs Malika said and Jannat looked at her.

'I am Sorry I totally forgot.' Jannat said and Mrs Malika sighed

'That is even not excuse.' Mrs Malika said angrily whereas tears start building up in her eyes and she looked down to hide them but Elam could tell that she was about to cry.

'And....... ' Mrs Malika was about to say Something when Elam cut her off.

'Mum I am prefectly fine.'Elam said and Mrs Malika looked at him.

'But she is your wife how she can forget? What will happen if she forget in future as well. You allegeci are not a joke.' Mrs Malika said angrily

'Come on Malika.you are making issue without any reason. That was her first time and people do forget.' Mr Farooq said taking Jannat's side and Mrs Malika looked at her husband.

'Yeah dad is right. It was just a mistake.' Aryan said and Mrs Malika loudly sighed.

' Okay.' Mrs Malika said and they all smile whereas Jannat was still looking down to control her tears. Elam looked at her and sighed. He was about to call her when he heard Aryan.

'Can I have breakfast now? I am really hungry.' Aryan said like a child and they all snapped their head towards him.

'Oh God all you think is about food. Nothing else.' Ayat said and Aryan glared at her whereas Everyone start laughing.