Chapter 25: First Kiss

Jannat restlessly sat up on the bed and sighed. She was so puzzled about everything. Elam hadn't come back in the room yet. He was sleeping downstairs in the sitting room. 'He must be really angry.' Jannat thought while cleaned away her tears. Her nose and eyes were red from crying from past one hour.

'I should check on him' she said to herself and got up then walked out from the room. She tip toe downstairs and walked towards sitting room. She kept walking and stopped at a door then surprised looked at opened door. She confused slowly walked toward a room but as she was about to entered she had to stopped and then quickly moved away from a door standing next to door hiding behind it. Then she slowly moved forward and pecked though a door where Elam was sleeping and Aimen was sitting while looking at him. Aimen moved her hand and touched his face while Jannat was shocked looking at her.' What on earth she is doing?' Jannat thought looking at her.

'Elam I love you so much, I can do anything for you. I only came here for you with my master plan so I could make you mine.' Aimen said while touching his Face and Jannat clenched her fist because she was touching her Elam, her husband.

'Just like today, I will make sure to get rid Jannat's from your life because I should be your wife.....Only me.' Aimen said while madly looking at him and Jannat was shocked standing looking at her and sweat was forming on her forehead while her heart was beating so fast. Now everything had started making sense to her. Every puzzle piece was now make sense to Jannat. Then Aimen stood up and Jannat quickly again hide behind a door while Aimen came out then walked towards her room. Jannat stared at her back then shocked entered in the sitting room. She sat down on the sofa dumbfounded looked at him while tears start flowing from her eyes while Aimen words kept repeating in her head and she still tying to accepted what was happening. Then she sighed and cleaned away her tears.

'You are only thing in my life Elam. And no body can snatch you away from me. I will not let anyone take you away from me.' Jannat said then bend down slowly and kissed on his forehead. Then she got up and walked out.

❤️❤️❤️

Mr Farooq entered and sat down on dinner table while they all start eating their food in silence.

'I had been to your Uncle's house today?' Mr Farooq said to Aimen and they all looked at up at them.

'Really, What did they say?' Aimen said while fake acting of getting surprised and Mr Farooq sighed

'He said that they won't want to accept you. They said you insulted and ruined their honour after running away from home. No body will marry you now.' Mr Farooq said and Aiman sighed and then start fake crying because Mr Saad already had told about Mr Farooq coming so she was all ready for her drama and acting.

'I don't know why they hate me so much? What will I do now?' Aimen said while crying and everyone sadly looked at her while Jannat was glaring at her.

'Don't worry dear, we are with you.' Mrs Malika said and Aiman cleaned away her tears then fake smiled looked at Mrs Malika while Jannat was still glaring at her.

'Yeah I will talk to them again.' Mr Farooq said while she smiled

'Thank you all of you for so much help.' Aimen said acting gratefully and they all smiled while Jannat was annoyed looked at her. Jannat wanted to tell about Aimen to everybody but she don't know how to tell them? Would they will even trust her?' Jannat thought whereas then they all get back to their food.