Chapter 41: Office Romance

Jannat stepped out from the car then looked up at his work building. It was huge black building amazing structure and designed. Then she looked back at driver and ask him go away whereas he drive away then she sighed and slowly walked inside the building. She walked towards reception and a man standing there looked up at her.

'Can I meet to Elam Farooq.' Jannat said and he nodded his head in yes

'Do you have appointment with him Madam.' He asked

'I am his wife.' Jannat said

'Oh...sure I will ask him.' Receptionist said then picked up the phone and talk to him. Then he put away the phone and show the Jannat director to go. Jannat muttered thank you then start walking. She walked inside the lift then pressed his floor button while lift started going up. It stopped on his office floor and she came out then start walking. She stopped in front of glass door of his office then sighed. Then she looked at a beautiful young women sitting on table which was next to his office door. Jannat smiled to her whereas she stood up.

'I am Milaha. Do you need any help?' Milaha asked politely

'Is Elam free inside?' Janant asked to double check

'Yes Ma'am, he is. That is reason he call you but I can double check for you if you want me to.' Milaha said smiling

'Yeah please just ask for me once more. Tell him Jannat here.' Jannat said and she nodded her head in yes then picked up the phone.

'Hello Sir. There is Miss Jannat for you to meet with you. Are you free?' Milaha asked and then next second she heard the phone shut off without any answer. Milaha confused put away the phone then looked at Jannat who was also confused.

'He cut off the phone.' Milaha said and Jannat was about to say something when the office door opened and they both looked at him.

'How many times you are going to ask Jannat to meet me. I am your husband why you acting you are meeting some stranger.' Elam said and she surprised and embarrassed looked down because he was right when he got hold of her hand and pulled her inside.

'Milaha please send two cup of coffee for us.' Elam said and Milaha who was also surprised came back in her senses then nodded her head in yes meanwhile Elam closed the door behind and they both entered inside. Elam walked towards the table whereas she was dragged behind him slowly but she was looking at her hand in his warm hands so softly and carefully. Her all attention was on her hand in his hand  while she felt butterflies in her stomach. He stopped in front of table then looked back at her and she quickly looked up at him looking away from their hands when he looked at her from top to bottom. She was wearing black dress with heels, headscarf and light makeup. Janant looked at him checking her out and she started feeling nervous. They were going on some dinner party again today for Elam's political party event and she wants to look best while standing with him today. She was standing thinking when he moved her closer to her still holding her hand and her eyes widen with shock while she can felt his warm breath on her face.

'Don't make any stupid mistake like last time and hide away yourself.' Elam said and she slowly looked up meet with his eyes.

'You will not make any stupid mistake this time, Right Jannat.' Elam asked and she slowly nodded her head in yes whereas they both were looking deep in each other eyes when she felt his other hand under her chin made her looked up. She was standing looking at him when he slowly leaned towards her. Her heart started beating rapidly and without wasting a second she slowly closed her eyes whereas he stared at her. Then he slightly smiled then leaned more forwards while she can felt his hot breath really near her lips and her breath stopped. Her legs started shaking slightly but with feeling of nervousness the feeling of excitement were greater. She was waiting for him when the door opened and her eyes flew up while they looked at door. Milaha was standing there with two cup of coffee in her hands. She looked at her then awkwardly stood there whereas Jannat was about to moved away from him to create  distance between them when he got hold of her from her waist leaving her hands and moved her closer to him. She shocked looked at him who was so calm looking at Milaha.