Chapter 4: Worst Nightmare

'Ayat I think we should go now.' Jannat said and Ayat looked at her. They were in Mall for shopping from past 4 hours. Jannat was not a fan of shopping but Ayat loves shopping. So she decided to come for shopping with Ayat but Now she was really tired.

'I think you are right sister-in-law, Shall I phone Elam brother to pick us up.' Ayat said and took out her phone then she dial his number and Jannat breath in relief that she was ready to go home.

'Hello brother.' Ayat said.

'Yes, we are free. Can you come to pick us up.' Ayat said

'Okay, we are waiting.' Ayat said and cut the phone.

'What happen?' Jannat asked.

'He said he is coming in 15 minutes.' Ayat replied and Jannat nodded her head in yes.

'Shall we go and wait outside the Mall.' Ayat said and Jannat nodded her head in yes while they walked out from the Mall. His car came and stopped on other side of road then he wave his hand towards them and signed them to come here. Jannat was about to walk when Ayat stopped her whereas she looked back at her.

'Wait.' Ayat said and took out her phone while Jannat was onfused  looking at her.

' Please come here. I want to eat first.' Ayat saidto Elam thought phone

' Yeah, their is food stall in the Mall. I want to eat from there.' Ayat argue back and Jannat was looking at her.

'Please brother.' Ayat said while he said something on other line.

'You are best brother in the world.' Ayat said happily and cut the phone. Then he opened his car' s door and stepped out from the car. He locked the car and start walking towards them. Ayat was  looking at her phone whereas Jannat was looking at him, he was wearing office clothes and looked really tired with messy hair.  She was looking at him when suddenly Jannat saw a car speedily coming toward him. He was walking in middle of road while looking at her. Jannat panicked first looked at him then back to the car.

'Elam. look back.' Jannat screamed while he confused looked back and the car speedy came toward him while he quickly jumped back and fell down on ground whereas the car quickly passed  from him. Jannat was shocked standing when Ayat looked up from her phone and ran towards him but Jannat stay still, she can't move from her place due to shock. The same car stopped right in front her and she looked at the car's driver as her worse nightmare was sitting there. He smirked to herthen speed away the car and she came back in his senses then ran towards him.

'What happen?' Jannat asked worried while he was holding his shoulder.

'I think my shoulder is broken.' Elam said

'Who hell was the car's driver? He didn't even stop to look back.' Ayat said angrily.

'Clam down Ayat.' ELam said.

'We should go to doctor.' Jannat said and they looked at her.

'No, we will go to home. I am fine.' Elam said.

'No we should go to doctor.' Ayat said and Jannat nodded her head in agreement as well.

'Okay, we will go home first then we will call the doctor.' Elam said

'I will drive the car.' Jannat said and they all sat down in the car. They reached at home and stepped out then they walked  inside.

'Ya Allah,what happened.'Mrs Malika asked worried while ran toward him as soon they entered in the sitting room.

'Nothing bad happen, mum. Calm down.' Elam said while his father and Aryan also walked toward him.

'Ayat, tell us what had happened.' Mr Farooq asked