Chapter 44:Love Is In A Air

'No, I will not stay away from you.' Jannat said and looked dead in his eyes while they looking at each other when next second she felt herself being pulled by him and she fell in his lap and then she felt his lips on hers. She sat shocked there with wide eyes and when everything register in her mind she felt his lips moving away from here. She somehow felt disappointed but she looked up at him. She did not even kissed him back. She thought heartbroken when Elam slowly opened his eyes and looked at her then she seen his cheek turning red. 'Is he is blushing.' Jannat thought herself while amused looking at him who opened and closed his mouth not understanding what to say. Elam looked up at her again and spoke up.

'I...I....don't...I...hope.....' Elam shutter off confused and nervous not knowing what to say when he suddenly moved her away out from his lap.

'I am sorry....I am sorry.....' Elam trailer off still confused and she was intensely looking at him

'Why you are sorry?' Jannat asked and he looked up at her then gulped in nervously.

'I...I....am......' Elam trailer off

'Are you saying sorry for kissing me?' Jannat asked next and he looked up at her dead serious face and then nodded her head in yes

'I am sorry for kissing you without your permission. Maybe you don't want it. I even don't know you like me or not.' Elam said while nervously looking down and she was seriously looking at him.

'Seriously Elam, Did you born so clueless or you just act too innocent in front of me.' Jannat asked annoyed and he snapped his head.

'Huh.' Elam asked confused while looking at her when next second she jumped on him and put her lips on his. His eyes widen when she put her arms around his neck and then next second he closed his eyes and kissed her back while putting his hands around her waist. Their lips moved in a syne in a passion and desire for each other. Their heart were beating together when they broke off kiss breathlessly and looked at each other. They were heavily breathing when Jannat moved and hugged him.

'How many clue you need from me to show that I like you Elam.' Jannat whispered asked in his ear while he was dumbfounded sitting while hugging her back.

'....not like but I actually .... I love you. I have fallen in love with you. Elam I am in love with you. I really really love you.' Jannat finally confessed and Elam shocked sat there while his heart was beating rapidly on her confession. Those words he can't believed he finally heard from her mouth. These three words he was secretly from inside was dying to hear from her. Then Jannat felt him moving her away and made her looked at him.

'You really do? I am not just a rebound for......' Elam was saying but before he could finished off the word she quickly put hand over his mouth.

'No.. You can't be rebound of anyone in my life. I never even have loved Fahad as much I do to you not even for a second . You means everything to me. After meeting you I realised what is love and how it feel.' Jannat said while looking at him while they sat there looking at each other in silence.

'Say it again.' Elam said after few seconds and she confused looked at him

'That you love me.' Elam said while looking at confused face and she started smiling

'I love you.' Jannat said shyly while feeling so much happiness inside her when Elam started smiling. Then Jannat moved and hugged him while he hugged her back and they closed their eyes. They sat there for few seconds when suddenly Jannat eyes flew opened and she broke off the hug and looked at him who was confused looking at her.