Chaper 22: Kitchen Romance

'Elam I am missing you so Much.'Ayat said while mimic her and Jannat looked at her while Ayat start laughing. Ayat had been teasing her since yesterday. At a moment  they just had finished with shopping and now are going back towards car park where driver was waiting for them.

''Ayat stop teasing me.' Jannat said while Ayat just laughed

'You are so cute.' Ayat said and Janant turned red with blushed. They reached to the car and sat down while driver started the car.

'I had so much fun today, thanks a lot sister in law for coming with me.' Ayat said and Jannat smiled to her

'No worry.' Janant said while they smiled and sat in the silence while Jannat was looking out of Window and Ayat was playing game on her phone. They were sitting when driver harshly break and stopped the car. They looked at driver and before Jannat could ask anything someone loudly start knocking  on her window. She looked it while there was young girl few years younger then her  was standing there. Jannat put down the window and worried looked at the girl who was standing while there was huge injury mark on her forehead and her arms were bleeding as well.

'Please help me.' The girl pleaded while crying and Jannat looked at Ayat and then they worried came out from the car.

'What happen to you?' Jannat asked

'I am orphan living with my Uncle who don't treat me well, he is marrying me to some old man. Please help me.' She pleaded while crying and Janant sadly looked at her then she remember herself when she got married only 19.

'Relax, we will help you.' Jannat said

'Please take me with you, they are behind me.' The girl said while looking around and Jannat sighed

'Yeah, get into car.' Jannat said while girl nodded her head in yes and quickly got inside the car.

'Why you taking her home? I don't trust her?' Ayat whisper to her and Jannat looked back at her.

'Ayat she need our help.' Jannat said while Ayat nodded her head in yes and they sat back in car while driver started the car.

'I am Aimen.' The girl said and Jannat looked at her

'I am Jannat and she is Ayat.' Jannat introduced them while Aimen nodded her head in yes and then they sat in silence. Car stopped at house and they stepped out from the car.

'Don' t worry and come in.' Jannat said while Aimen nodded her head in yes and they start walking inside. They entered in the sitting room while Mrs Malika looked at them from Television. Then and seen a new girl with them so she quickly stood up.

'Mum, That's Aimen and she need our help.' Jannat said then tell the whole story to Mrs Malika.

'O that's really sad.' Mrs Malika said after hearing the whole story and sighed

'So she can stay here as long we don't sort out her problem.' Jannat asked

'Yeah off course.' Mrs Malika said and Aimen start smiling .

'Thank you so much.' Aimen said

'Not to mention but give me your uncle number and House address so we could meet them.' Mrs Malika said while Aimen nodded her head in yes then write down her Uncle's number and house address.