Chapter 37: Operation

Operation was successful while they had shifted both of them in the room which is next to each other from the ICU. They all were relieved after hearing a good news from doctor. Then they all walked towards Elam's room as Mrs Sania's was still unconious. They walked in and he was laying on the bed while there was huge bandage on his waist where kidnay operation happened.

'How are you?' Mr Ayub asked

'Fine.' Elam said when room door opened and Mr Farooq, Mrs Malika, Ayat and Aryan entered. Jannat had called and tell them everything whereas Mrs Sultana glared at them then to Jannat but stayed quite.

'How was everything? Is operation was successful.' Mr Farooq asked and Mr Ayub nodded his head in yes

'How are you Elam?' Mr Farooq asked

'You son-in-law is fine.' Elam replied and looked away showing he still was hurt and angry with him while Mr Farooq sighed

'Still angry?' Mr Farooq said and he stayed quite

'I am Sorry Elam, I just want you to accept them which I think you kinda have now. You are my son and will always be my son but they are your blood parents. You need to accept them as well.' Mr Farooq said and Elam looked at him whereas he moved closer to him.

'Please will you become my son again.' Mr Farooq asked next and he stared at him then smiled and everyone felt relieved whereas they smiled to each other.

'Well I am happy, Everything was done smothly and Where is Mrs Sania?' Mrs Malika said changing the topic.

'She is in other room, still unconscious.' Mr Ayub said and they all nodded their head in understanding when Elam spoke up.

'Well I think you should rest....visiting hour is finish....we will come later....' Mr Ayub said and they all nodded their head in yes then started walking off but Elam got hold of Aryan's hand and Aryan looked back at him.

'I miss you brother....that is first time you ever come to meet me since I moved away ....beem two months....' Elam complains and Aryan started smiling then bend down and hugged him.

'I miss you....I am sorry I couldn't come because I thought your family...you know....don't really like us specially your grandmother so I don't want to take risk .' Aryan said and broke off the hug whereas they both smiled when Elam moved forward and kissed Aryan on cheek.

'Always take care of yourself and don't be too sad about marrying Aimen because you did right thing with right intension.' Elam said and he smiled

'Eww....you two stop with your bromance...you are going to make Jannat and Aimen sick with your romance.'  Ayat said and they both looked at him whereas Aryan stood back up.

'Stop getting jealous.' They both in reunion then looked at each other and started laughing whereas she glared at them then walked off.

'I will go now as well.' Aryan said and walked out.
❤️❤️❤️

Jannat opened the door and entered and saw Elam sitting on bed while trying to took his shirt off. It had been a week since that operation and yesterday Mrs Sania and Elam had came back home as well but Elam still hadn't gone to met her. Mrs Sania many time had asked about him but he didn't went to meet her yet. Jannat walked while looking at him who was having trouble to took of his shirt because of his injury. She walked and sat down on bed while looking other way and there was silence everywhere. After few minutes she looked back again and he was still struggling. She sighed then got up from her place and walked towards him. She stood in front him and he looked up at her.