Chapter 26: It does matter to Me.

She knocked on the door then slowly opened and walked in. Mr Farooq and Mrs Malika Farooq looked at her. She entered and stood in front of them.

'I am sorry for ruining everything last night.' Jannat said while looking down and they exchanged look between them then start smiling.

'Come on Jannat, it's alright. No need to be sorry.' Mrs Malika said while Jannat looked up at them who was smiling to her.

'There is mostly always one person possessive in relationship so it's alright.' Mrs Malika added then start laughing and she embassessed again  looked down.

'I think actually it's good, Elam is so reversed and boring. I like you because you are different.' Mrs Malika said and she looked u at her but stayed quite.

'No need to worry dear.' Mr Farooq said and she snapped her head towards him who was also smiling.

'Now come here and give me hug. I love you and I trust that you will take good care of him.' Mrs Malika added lovingly whereas Jannat looked at her who opened her arms and Jannat smiled then walked and hugged her

'Thank you. I just got jealous.' Jannat accepted and then they all start laughing.

❤️❤️❤️

Elam and Jannat quietly walked though corridor because after last night they were again quite. When ever Elam tries to talk to her she ran away and hide from him, she was so embarrassed and nervous. They walked then opened his parent's room door and walked in whereas Mr and Mrs Malika Farooq and Aimen were already sitting. They walked and sat down on the sofa while there was silence.

'I had been to to Aimen's Uncle house again and he is still not listening to me. He is saying that she ruined their family honour and deserve to die. But now they had put one condition in front of me....' Mr Farooq said and Elam and Jannat were looking at him.

'What is it dad?' Elam asked and Mr Farooq sighed

'They are saying they will accept her if she will marry someone from our family as people think she ran away with her lover that's way she is living here now And according to people that someone is Elam.' Mr Farooq asked while Elam and Jannat sat there in shocked.

'What?' Elam screamed shocked while standing up.

'Yeah. People are linking your name with Aimen. So they want you to marry her in this situation.' Mr Farooq added while Jannat shocked looked at Aimen's smirking face.

'That's is bull shit.' Elam said annoyed while Janant was still shocked looking at her 'So that was her master plan to trap Elam.' Jannat thought. Jannat had never thought that could be her plan, Aimen was indeed very clever girl.' She thought while looking at her.

'Dad, you know I can't marry her.' Elam said while Jannat looked at him and Aimen frowned.

'I know son, so don't worry I will go and talk to convince them again.' Mr Farooq said while Elam sighed then worried walked out while Jannat was still sitting freeze on her places. Aimen nodded her head in yes and also walked out whereas Mr and Mrs Malika Farooq sadly looked at Jannat.

'Jannat dear, no need to worry. Everything will be fine. we will make sure not to do any injustice to you.' Mr Farooq said while Jannat looked at him with blank face then got up and walked out leaving them in deep thinking.

❤️❤️❤️

It had been few days since Mr Farooq had been going to her uncle's house but nothing had change. Also there was quietness and tension in the house as well. And more then ten times Jannat had already cried over it but off course secretly. Everyone was sitting in the sitting room whereas Jannat was stood on balcony looking outside. She was staring up at the sky when he came and stood right behind her.