Chapter 9 : Hurt

She looked at herself one more time in mirror and walked out. She was all ready to go on the dinner at her house after marriage with Elam. She slowly walked downstairs. Everyone looked up at her as soon she entered in the sitting room.

'Wow, you are looking beautiful Mah shah Allah.' Mrs Malika said while she sat down on couch next to her. She looked at Elam whereas he was already looking at her and their eyes met.

'Elam brother, have some shame, don't stare at her in front of everyone.' Aryan said teasingly and Elam quickly looked away and glared at him whereas everyone start laughing.

'Shut up Aryan.' Elam muttered and angrily looking down.

'There is nothing wrong but in your room.' Ayat added teasingly whereas everyone start laughing and Elam nervously looked down and Jannat blushed red.

'Shhh..... stop teasingly them.' Mr Farooq said playfully

'But Elam contol your eyes around people.' Mr Farooq added and everyone start laughing and Elam looked at his father.

'Dad, you too.' Elam said helplessly while looking at his dad and he just shrugged his shoulder.

'Mr Farooq, stop teasingly my son.' Mrs Malika said while lovingly looked at Elam.

'Mum, I am your son as well, not just him.' Aryan said childishly.

'Stop being jealous.' Elam said while smiling and Aryan just childishly showed his tongue to him.

'I am not jealous.' Aryan said in his defend.

' Well, You action show different.' Elam said and Jannat was looking at him. He was looking so carefree and different while teasingly his brother.

'But I think you two should be going now, they must be waiting for you. It is getting late.' Mrs Malika said and everyone nodded their head in agreement while they all got up from their places.

'Take care of yourself and drive safe.' Mrs Malika advice just like typical worried mother and Elam nodded his head in yes.

'Mum, take a chill pill, your son is not kid anymore. he is married man.' Aryan said playfully and his mother glared at him. Elam and Jannat said their good bye and walked out. They start walking towards car which was parked quite far away. Jannat looked up at him who was looking at front while in deep thought. Jannat took in dee breath to encouraged herself.

'How I am looking?' Jannat asked out of blue and Elam looked at her whereas she was waiting for his reply.

'Good.' Elam replied and Jannat stopped at her spot whereas he kept walking as he didn't noticed that she had stopped.

'Just good!' Jannat asked whereas Elam stopped in his tracks then turned over and looked at her and she was standing while holding her arms on her chest and staring at him.

'What else do you want me to say?' Elam asked innocently and Jannat frustratedly sighed.

'What I want you to say? Seriously Elam.' Jannat said irritated.

'I am not getting you.' Elam said and Jannat sighed again.

'So, I have to tell you how to praise me. I can't believe it.' Jannat said and looked around annoyed.

'You want me to praise you.' Elam asked amused and Jannat looked at him.

'Then, why would I even ask How I am looking?' Jannat said in disappointed tone.

'I though you just ask randomly.' Elam said innocently.

'O God, husbands.' Jannat said frustratedly and quickly walked away.