Chapter 30: Blushing

Mr Farooq was sitting while looking in the lawn where Ayat, Elam, and Aryan were sitting talking and laughing but his gaze focus was Elam who was laughing. Elam and Jannat had came back from wedding yesterday. He was looking at him When Jannat entered in the lawn with snacks and put them on the table then sat next to them whereas tears start forming in Mr Farooq's eyes.

'Why this was happening to me and my family?' Mr Farooq thought while looking at Elam and Janant who were sitting next to each other smiling over something Aryan had said.

'Farooq, are you Okay?' Mrs Malika called out to him and he looked up

'Yeah why? What happen to me?' Mr Farooq asked

'You are crying.' Mrs Malika said worried and Mr Farooq touched his cheek as he didn't  realised he was crying

'O it's nothing. I am thinking how time fly, look at our kids. They  have grow up so much.' Mr Farooq answered while cleaning away his tears and Mrs Malika nodded her head in yes and smiled then sat down next to him. They were looking at them and there was silence everywhere.

'Malika, who do you love the most?' Mr Farooq asked and Mrs Malika looked at him.

'I love all of them but I love Elam the most. He is my first child so he make me realized how to  feel when a women become mother. He is everything to first to my motherhood.' Mrs Malika said while looking at her children lovingly and Mr Farooq looked at her then sighed and looked away while their was silence between them.

❤️❤️❤️
Jannat called her mother and put phone on her ear. After few bells Mrs Sania picked up the phone.

'Salam.' Janant said

'Walsalam, how it my daughter?' Mrs Sania asked cheerfully  and Jannat smiled

'I am perfectly fine, how are you?' Jannat asked

'Fine.' Mrs Sania replied

'Mum I actually want to ask any news about Fahad.' Jannat asked while remembering their meeting at wedding.

'Oh...I forget to tell you.' Mrs Sania said

'What did you forget to tell me?'Jannat asked worried

'Fahad have been to Jail since yesterday and Elam is one who send him.' Mrs Sania said

'Reallt...How?...Why?' Jannat asked surprised 

'Yeah he complained and say he is death threat to him and had beaten him once before as well on the road which was right as well so for now Fahad is in jail but I think he will not mess with Elam anymore because Elam is getting powerful in the country.' Mrs Sania said while Jannat sighed in relief

'That's great to hear.' Jannat said and they both smiled

'Yeah so you don't worry about Fahad and don't be scared or have any fear. Try your best not to bring Fahad between you and Elam.' Mrs Sania said while Jannat agreed then after saying goodbye they cut off the phone.

'But because of my stupid fear she already have ask for divorce.' Jannat said to herself then fall back down on the bed while thinking.

❤️❤️❤️

Elam entered in the study room where Mr Farooq was waiting for him.