Chapter 6 : Going back home

She lazily  opened her eyes and looked up. There was Elam sleeping on the bed and she was sleeping on chair. Doctor checked him and had bandage his injuries on the head and medicines for other injuries. Also, give him sleeping injection from last night so he was still sleeping. She slowly got up from her place and came out. she got into restroom and then into kitchen where Ghazal was making something.

'Salam (Peace).' Jannat said and Gazala looked up at her.

'Wasalam, Come in.' Gazala said while smiling and Jannat walked in.

'What are you making?' Jannat asked

'I am making tea. do you want it as well.' Gazala asked

'Yes please.' Jannat replied

'How is Elam now?' Gazala asked concerned

'He is still sleeping.' Jannat said and Gazala nodded her head in yes.

'Is you two recently got marriage.' Gazala asked and Jannat nodded her head in yes.

'How is your back?' Gazala asked after a while and Jannat looked at her.

'It's fine.' Jannat replied

'You should check upon the doctor last night as well.' Gazala said

'No I am really fine only slight pain. They didn't hit me much.' Jannat said

'Any idea who they were?' Gazala asked while Janant gulped in nervously then nodded her head in no.

'Gazala, there is no battery in my phone and I need to phone at home. They must be worried all night.I need to phone them.' Jannat asked while changing the topic.

'Yeah sure, I will go with you, there is phone booth, You can phone from there. ' Gazala said

'Where is it? I will go and do it.' Jannat asked

'It is not far away, Wait I will take you.' Gazala said and Jannat nodded her head in yes.

'Shall we have tea first.' Gazala asked and Jannat nodded her head in yes. Then , they had their tea and walked out from the house towards phone booth which was not that far away. They reached there and Jannat got into the booth and dial the number. The bell was ringing.

'Hello.' Mr Farooq voice come in.

'Hello, its me Jannat.' Jannat said impatiently

'Jannat, where you two have been. We have been so worried from past whole night.' Mr Farooq asked worried.

'Me and Elam have been stunk in a small village. Goons attack us last night.' Jannat said.

'What? Is you two are fine?' Mr Farooq asked concerned

'I am fine but Elam is not well. we have been staying here with a family who really help us.' Jannat said.

'Why you didn't phone last night.' Mr Farooq asked .

'Firstly, there was no signal and now there is no battery in our phones and we don't have our charges.' Jannat replied.

'Okay, don't worry, we are coming there . Tell me the address.' Mr Farooq said and she put down the phone after telling him village's address.She walked back with Gazala to her house. They opened the door and walked inside. She walked in and Elam was still sleeping. she sighed and sat on the chair. After a while he slowly start opening his eyes and look around. Jannat quickly got up from the place and stand next to him.

'How are you feeling now?Jannat asked whereas he sat up and looked at her.

'I am fine but Where are we?' Elam asked