Chapter 31: Master Plan

Jannat open the main door and Mrs Sania face came in yeah view while they smile to her.

'I am so sorry for coming so early here.' Mrs Sania said while entering whereas Jannat and Elam smile to her

'No worry, you can come any time you want.' Elam said and she smiled

'Actually I am going on holiday for two days to my parents's house so I decided to come and meet Jannat before I will go.' Mrs Sania said and Elam smiled

'Shall I get coffee or tea for you.' Elam asked while they entered in the sitting room. Everyone else was sleeping in their rooms because it was too early in morning but they were here because Mrs Sania message Jannat that she was comings

'Yeah back coffee without sugar.' Mrs Sania said while sitting down.

'Wow, that what I like as well.'Elam said and they all start laughing

'I will go and make it for you.' Elam said while standing up.

'You can make coffee.' Mrs Sania asked surprised and Elam looked back at her.

'Yeah I am very good in it, your taste it and let me know.' Elam said walked out while Mrs Sania start talking to Jannat. He came after a while with a coffee and passed it to her. She smiled then got hold of coffee and drink it.

'Wow, it's really tasty.' Mrs Sania said after taking a sip and Elam smiled while Jannat was just looking between them. They look so alike, he look more of her mother's son then Mrs Malika' Jannat thought then shook her head on her stupid thoughts.

'I learn it when I went aboard to study.' Elam said while explaining.

'If I would have been your mother I would have never let you go that far away all all alone.' Mrs Sania said and Elam laughed

'Trust me even It took me a lot of time to convince Mum to let me go.' Elam said and they both laugh while Jannat was still just looking at them two. Then while talking she finished her coffee and put the cup back on table.

'I will be going now.' Mrs Sania said then got up and they smiled. She hugged Jannat then after saying goodbye she walked out whereas they both sighed then walked back in their room as well.

❤️❤️❤️

It was Sunday and Everyone was awake but were there in their rooms. It was only 09:00 in a morning. Mr Farooq was reading Quran while Mrs Malika was drinking coffee when they heard loud noises coming from downstairs .

'What are these noises?' Mrs Malika asked and Mr Farooq shrugged his shoulder then they got up and walked downstairs. They reached downstairs and saw Mrs Sultana , Mr Ayub and Mrs Sania standing there. Mrs Malika confused look at them whereas Mr Farooq felt his breath had stopped. It had been a week and he still didn't tell anyone about it. He could get enough courage.

'Is there any problem?' Mrs Malika asked

'No, we just came to meet.' Mrs Sania said and Mrs Malika smile while Mr Farooq sighed in relieved only for a second till Mrs Sultana speak up next. 

'No, we are here for something else.' Mrs Sultana said and they all looked at her.

'What so you mean mother? But you said to me that we are going to meet Jannat.' Mrs Sania said confused

'I lied to you, I want you to know about truth as well as it is your right and you was asking why we are going so early here repeatedly so I lied.' Mrs Sultana said and all of them were confused looking at her and Mr Farooq start sweating because of nervousness.

'What truth?' Mrs Sania asked

'Yeah what are you talking about?' Mrs Malika asked confused as well.