Chapter 5: Checking him out

Jannat opened her eyes and sat up on her bed. Then She looked at his side and he was not there. She looked at restroom door which was close and she knew he was inside. She get up and cleaned the bed. After a while he come out and she looked back at him. He was wearing black shirt with role-up pants and looking fresh and handsome.

'Done, checking me out.' He asked while she was looking at him.

'No. Its not enough yet.' She replied and quickly realized what she had said. He amused looked at her while she embarrassed looked away. Her face was tomato red with blush. 'Stupid Jannat.' She curse to herself while He walked and stood in front of mirror to do his hair while saving her from more embarrassed while she quickly get inside the restroom to take shower. She came out after taking shower and seen him on the phone. She walked and stood in front of mirror.

'Okay, we will be there. Talk to you later.' Elam said and turned off the phone.

We are invited on dinner to my friend's house.' Elam said and she look up as he is standing right behind her. There eyes met in mirror.

'Why?' Jannat asked

'He is giving dinner as a treat for my wedding.' Elam said while both were still looking at each other from the mirror.

'Okay, when we are going?' She asked and looked away while he was still looking at her.

'08:00.' Elam replied

'How your shoulder is now? You even have take out bandage from your shoulder.' Jannat asked concerned

'I have got my tests and my shoulder was not broken , it just was twisted. Doctor get the wrong idea by looking at it first time.It is better now.' Elam said and she nodded head her head in yes.

'I am sor.......' After a while ,she tried to say for a last night behaviour but he stopped her putting his hand in air.

'Be ready.' He said and quickly walked out while She sighed.
..........................................................................................................

'O Crap, Car even have to stop now. We already late.' Elam said annoyed. They had been on dinner at Elam's friend house and now they were going back to home but there Car broke.

'I will go and check.There is no signal in my phone as well.' Elam said while coming out from the car. Jannat looked around, it was mid night and whole road was quite as well looked scary. There was no one on the road and tress had been covered the whole road as it looked like small forest. Suddenly someone knocked on her window and she came back in her senses. She looked up at the window and Elam was standing there signing her to put down her window. She quickly put down the window.

'I don't know what is wrong with it. Only mechanic can do it.There is no signal in my phone.' Elam said where Jannat nodded her head in yes.

'Then, what now?' Jannat ask worried.

'I will go and get the mechanic.' Elam said

'How you will find a mechanic, We can't see anyone on road at all.' Jannat said

' I know but I can't just sit in car.I will walk to see is there anyone who could help us. I might be able to find someone.' Elam said and was about to walk off when she quickly came out from car.

'But I am scared. don't leave me here all alone.' Jannat said from behind and he stopped them looked back at her. Before Elam could say a word they seen a head light of Jeep coming toward them. Elam looked at her.

'They might help us.' Elam said As the car came closer and Elam show his hand as a signed for help to stopped it and car stopped right next to their car. The car door opened and Jannat looked up and there he was standing while evilly smiling towards her. She freeze on her spot and her eyes were wide opened and her face colour had dried as well.