Chapter 27: Don't Marry

Elam entered in the house and looked around as house was so quite. He confused walked in and entered in the sitting room where Aryan, Aimen and Mr Farooq were worried sitting.

'What happen?' Elam asked and they looked at him while he walked in.

'Jannat sister in law is not well since morning.' Aryan said while standing up

'Why what happen to her?' Elam worried asked and looked at Aryan.

'She have really high fever. since morning' Aryan answered

'Why on earth no one call me ?' Elam screamed while getting angry and Mr Farooq as well Aimen stood up from their places.

'Elam Son, Calm down.' Mr Farooq said and Elam sighed to calm himself

'We call but your office people said you are busy?' Aryan said while Elam opened back his eyes.

'Where is she now?' Elam asked

'In her room, doctor just had gone after checking her up.' Aryan said while Elam quickly turned over and ran towards his room. He opened his room door and Ayat and Mrs Malika looked up at him. He walked in and saw her lying on the bed while her eyes where her eyes were closed and her face was pale as wel and she looked really weak.

'Elam.' She called out his name while he quickly walked towards her and sat next to her.

'She has been calling you alot.' Mrs Malika said and Elam looked at her then back to Jannat.

'Elam, are you sure she give your permission to marry Aimen because to me it really don't look like.' Mrs Malika said while Elam stayed quite looking at her when Mrs Malika sighed then got up and signed Ayat to come as well while giving them privacy. Ayat nodded her head in yes and they both walked out.

'Jannat.' He called out her name then shake her from shoulder and she sightly opened her eyes. She looked at him then quickly got hold of his hand tightly.

'Elam...please.......don't...marry.' She mumble the words while looking at him and he was just staring at her. Then she slowly sat up and looked at him then she was felt dizzy and was about to fell back down when he catches her and pulled her towards him. She landed on his shoulder while he hugged her.

'Elam...Please...I can't see you....with anyone else.' Jannat whisper in his ear and he bite hard on his lips but stayed quite.

'Why...you...are doing this to me?' She whisper asked while holding him tightly from his shoulder and he sighed. Then he slowly moved her away and make her lay back down.

'Jannat Relax and go to sleep.' Elam said while she stared at him then slowly nodded her head in yes.

'Good girl.' Elam said while she slowly closed her eyes and he just sat there while  looking at her.

❤️❤️❤️

'That stupid Slut, have to get ill today when me and Elam were meant to went for my wedding dress.' Aimen thought angrily then throw the pillow and bed sheet down while pacing around the room.

'What should I do that Elam will forget her, really need to get rid of that Jannat between us.' Aimen screamed annoyed then sat down on bed and took in deep breath.

'Let me just once marry Elam then I will throw her out of house within a second.' Aimen said to herself then smirked while planning her next move.

❤️❤️❤️

He put the wet piece of cloth over her head while looking at her. It had been four hours since she was unconscious and had a fever and he had been putting wet cloth over her forehead since then. He was sitting while looking at her when someone knocked on the door. Then door slowly opened and Aimen entered while Elam looked at her. She walked and stood in front of him then smiled