Chapter 43: Tearful Confession

Elam came downstairs then walked insider the dinner room and walked towards dinner  table. As soon he stopped next to the table everyone looked up at him. Jannat looked up and their eyes met and she quickly looked away. From past three days she had been trying to ignored him because of her stupidity of kissing him when she thought he was sleeping which he clearly was not and thankfully he did not even say anything about the incident either. He greeted everyone then sat down on the table and they all started having their food.

'Elam, how are you now?' Mrs Sultana asked while breaking the silence and he looked at her.

'Fine.' Elam replied coldly without any emotions and she helplessly sighed. Elam had started talking normally to Mrs Sania and some time with Mr Ayub but not Mrs Sultana yet. Jannat looked at Mrs Sultana sad face and sighed. That is right Mrs Sultana never love her but Jannat always had. So looking at her like this make Jannat's sad as well. But nevertheless  Jannat was helpless right now. She shook away the thoughts and then again they all started eating their food in silence. They were eating when after few minutes the room's door opened and Aryan entered. They looked at him while he entered.

'Salam.' Aryan greeted and stopped while they smiled and greeted him back then stood up. Aryan hugged Elam while they were smiling looking at him then he walked and hugged Jannat.

'Come and sit.' Mrs Sania said and he smiled softly while respectfully nodded his head in yes then walked and sat down next to Jannat right in front of Elam and Cameron.

'You are hungry?' Jannat asked while looking at her brother lovingly and he nodded his head in yes. Jannat never been with him. She never spend much time of her life with him but since she found he was her brother love automatically took place in her heart for Aryan and Ayat.

'Yes A lot. I have come straight here from Gym.' Aryan said and Jannat started smiling then started putting food for him in plate. Elam looked at her and smiled. The way she was acting you can feel it was not in her controlled to bring all food from world and put it in front of her brother.

'Why you didn't eat at your own house. we are not here giving out free food.' Elam said teasingly and Aryan looked at him.

'What's your problem? It's my sister's house.' Aryan said while glaring at Elam.

'And your sister is my wife so technically its my house Elam said teasingly again and everyone start smiling looking at them.

'Fine I will not eat, You are so bad. I thought you are my brother.' Aryan complained and Elam was trying not to smile and stayed serious

'But you didn't say you come to your brother's house but your sister's.' Elam said again

'Y...Yeah...I....' Aryan shutter but stopped because he don't what to say back to Elam.

'So now cat got your tongue.' Elam said teasingly

'I am not your friend. You are being nasty. I always love you and now you are treating your younger brother like this.' Aryan said

'You never love me, you always have been jealous from me.' Elam said while smirking and everyone was eating while smiling and listening to their argument.

'No...I never have been jealous from you. You are my brother.' Aryan added quickly while frowning like a kid.

'Yes, you was always Jealous.' Elam said

'No I was not, no need to fight I will go from here.' Aryan said and stood up while his face was red.

'Yeah go. I am fine with it.' Elam said still controlling his smile whereas Aryan glared at him  he turned over to walk but then stopped and looked back at Elam.