Chapter 8: Secrets

'Elam.' She screamed loudly whereas he looked up from laptop towards her. She was sitting on bed and start screaming.

'No....Don't kill him...please.' She was screaming whereas Elam got worried and ran toward her and sat down on the bed.

'Jannat.' He said while hardly shake on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at him then quickly hugged him while move towards him as she was sitting in his lap.

'He is going to ruin everything Elam.' She said while hugging him while tears came out from her eyes and He worried hugged her back.

'Fahad Ali is going to ruin our life.' Jannat whisper and Elam freeze on his spot.

'Make him go away from my life Elam, please.' She said while tightly holding him.

'No body is here. Calm down Jannat.' Elam said then read few Quranic Ayats (Verses) and blow on her. Whereas then he start moving his hand on her back as assurance and there was silence everywhere. After a while sleep took over her and she fell into sleep in his arms. He moved her away and looked at her sleepy to figure then make her laid down on bed then put duvet on her and look at her.

'What is problem with you Jannat?' Elam whisper

'I thought I will wait for you to tell me your problem but I think I need to find about it myself.' Elam whisper and moved away from her . Then he walked towards window and took out his phone and call on the number. He put in hand on the window while waiting for the person on other line to pick it up.

'Salam Hassan. He said and waited for person on other line to reply. Hassan was his childhood friend and one of best detective.

'Wasalam Elam.' Hasaan said

'Can you do me a favour Hassan.' Elam said

'Come on Elam, Stop being formal, I am your friend. just ask me.' Hassan said cheerfully and Elam smiled.

' I need information on someone.' Elam said

'Who is it?' Hassan asked

'Fahad Ali.' Elam said while looking out of window.

'I need every single tiny information about him. I need to know what he do to what he eat, Everything.' Elam said

'No worries, I will find every information about  him but Is everything fine?' Hassan asked worried and Elam sighed.

'I will tell everything to you but first get information about him.' Elam said

'Okay.' Hasaan said

'And no body should know about it.' Elam said

'Okay.' Hasaan said and Elam cut the call. He turned over and looked at her whereas she was peacefully sleeping.

'Now, I will soon know what is your problem Jannat.' He mutters under his breath then walked back and sat down on couch and start working on Laptop again.
.........................................................................................................

She tried to opened her eyes but she quickly closed them as she felt sun's ray straight going in her eyes and burning her eyes. She was wake to read Salah as Elam always wake her up and then she went back to sleep. Then suddenly felt that sun's ray had stop burning her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Elam standing on window while stopping the sun's ray. She quickly sat up whereas he was looking at her intensely.

'Salam and good Morning.' Elam said.

'Wasalam and Good morning.' Jannat replied and got out from the bed.