Chapter 38: Jealousy

Jannat  walked in the room and Elam was doing work on laptop. Jannat  smiled  the herself then walked into restroom. She changed her clothes and walked  then sat  down in bed.

'I am so happy Cameron came, do you know after six years.' Jannat said and he looked at her smiling face while he felt annoyed but stayed quite.

'Why he call her Mum?' Elam asked and she looked at him

'Actually  when we were small he always use to stay here. And mum  was one  always taking care of him. He have spend  more time with mum  then with  his own mother so that is way he call her Mum.' Jannat said and he nodded his head then  looked away.  Jannat looked at him and he was working with blank face. She sighed then  picked up the book and started reading.

❤️❤️❤️

Elam  walked and sat down on dinner table where everyone was about to  have  dinner. As soon he sat down everyone started eating. They start  putting  food and Elam put food in as well.

'I have make everything of your choice today Cameron.' Jannat said while smiling and Elam lift up his gaze and looked at them.

'Really, thanks.' Cameron said while eating then moved and hugged Sania. He was sitting in middle of Jannat and Sania.

'You  have gone so skinny. I will make sure to feed you alot before  you go  back to your home.' Sania said lovingly then put food in his plate  while he started smiling while Elam was still annoyed looking at him.

'Mum, there is news?' Cameron said and all of them looked at him.

'What is it?' Mrs Sania asked

'I am taking over family  business.' Cameron said and they all started smiling except Elam.

'Really, wow that's so great.' Mr Ayub said and he smiled

'But I am scared, I don't want to take over such a huge responsibility.' Cameron said

'But  you always had known that you will take over the business  after your  dad, your father died ten years ago and your mother had took  care of  this responsibility for so long? Now is your turn.' Mrs Sania  said and  he nodded his head.

'Don't worry everything will be fine. You can do it.' Mrs Sania said and he start smiling.

'Thanks Mum.' Cameron said and everyone smiled except Elam who got hold of glass of water to drink.

'Great,  I am so happy for you Cam.' Jannat said and they smiled  while Elam spit  out water when she called him Cam. Everyone looked at  him and He mattered sorry then put away the glass back on table.

'Okay  forget about work and now ear the food.' Mrs Sania said and they started eating  while he was kept praising Jannat's food and Mrs Sania made him age more while lovingly feeding me as well and Elam was feeling  annoyed with  him more like he was jealous. He was jealous that he was getting all attention from two most important women of his life.' 'Hate him' Elam thought then put away his spoon and  got up then  walked out while no one even noticed him going out and he  felt hurt with  that as well and he didn't except getting hurt and jealous like this from himself either.
.
.
.

Elam entered in the Kitchen and looked for a food but nothing. He didn't had food at dinner and now he was really hungry.

'Did he ate all the food?' Elam muttered annoyed thinking about Cameron then looked all around in kitchen  but nothing. He sighed then decided to make omelet for himself.  He took out egg and put pan on the heat then started making it. He was cutting onions to put in the omelet when he heard food step behind him and he looked back while  Jannat was  standing there.

'What are making Elam?' Jannat asked confused

'Omelet.' Elam replied coldly and looked away

'But you have your dinner, how come you are hungry?' Jannat asked

'How you know I even have dinner?' Elam asked not looking at her

'You didn't have your food.' Jannat asked and he bitterly smiled

'Well  if you would have take you bloody gaze off from your Cam then  you would  have notice me.' Elam said coldly and she shocked looked at  him.

'He is not mine.' Jannat said in her defend

'Whatever.' Elam replied while throw egg in pan.

'Why you are being so harsh Elam?' Jannat asked hurtfully

'How does this even matter to you.' Elam said back still annoyed and with same coldness while she was  hurtfully  looking at him but stayed quite and there was silence  everyone

'Jannat, your standing there is disturbing me.' Elam said coldly after a while

'Huh? What do you mean?' Jannat asked

'I  said your standing there is disturbing me which means I want you to  go from here.' Elam said rudely and she shocked looked at his rude behaviour while tears started forming in  her  eyes. She quickly turned over and walked out. She walked out in the Lawn of house then walked , and  sat down on the bench while crying.

'Why he is being so rude now? What I have done to him?' Jannat whispered asked while tears were coming from her eyes

'What  are you doing here Jannat?' Someone asked and she looked up  and Cameron  was smiling standing there. When he saw tears in her eyes  his smiled  dropped and quickly sat down next to her.

'Jannat what happen?' Cameron asked worried and she looked down but kept quite.

'Jannat tell me what happen?' Cameron asked again

'Why he can't love me as well? Is there something wrong with me?' Jannat asked broken

'Who? What are you talking about Jannat?' Cameron asked confused

'Elam, Cam he don't love me.' Jannat said and start crying while he shocked was sitting there looking at her.

'W...What...are you saying Jannat? You two are husband and wife. What do you mean Elam don 't love you.' Cameron asked worried and concerned and she nodded her head in yes while crying.

'I want him to love me as well just the way I love him. I want him to show me love as  well just  the way he do to his family, the way he love mother, father,  Ayat and  Aryan, everyone. But...he never do.' Jannat said while crying.

'I don't believe this Jannat, how you can say he don't love you. You both are husband and wife.' Cameron asked concerned

'But  it was my fault. Because of Fahad I make him stayed away from  me then  ask divorce as well.' Jannat said then started telling him while  thing  from start he shocked was listening to her.

'You  did wrong Jannat. Why you even ask divorce from me. He was your  husband  but you never give him his rights.' Cameron said and she cleaned  away her  tears while nodded her head in agreement.

'I  know I did wrong but what should I do now . I can't live without him now Cam. What if he give me divorce as he have promised. He never  break his promises.' Jannat said and he sighed

'Then talk to him Jannat.' Cameron said

'I can't, I don't have courage now Cam.' Jannat said and then there was silence between them.

'I  am always unlucky in love. First he loved me madly but I don't want his  love  and that was Fahad. Now I am madly in Love with him but he  don't love  me back and that is Elam. What should I do?' Jannat said and started crying  again. Cameron  looked at her then sadly sighed

'Don't  worry Jannat, you have everything he can't make himself to  stopped  loving you.' Cameron said and put hand over her shoulder while she slowly put  her head on his shoulder while crying.

Meanwhile Elam couldn't finished his omelet as he was feeling guilty  to be so rude with her. He sighed then stood up and walked towards lawn. He  knew whenever  she would be after getting hurt. He walked out from the door in the lawn but suddenly had to stopped as he seen them sitting together while  her head was on Cameron's shoulder and they were talking. Elam clenched his fist while stared at  them then angrily turned over and walked back inside.

❤️❤️❤️