Chapter twelve - Molly Hooper.

"Holly! Hi!" Mary greeted as she opened her front door to welcome me in her home. It was a lovely place. I was kind of jealous, what with being stuck at home with a messy living room and a scientific kitchen.

"Hello." I smiled back, entering her home. The one she shared with John now. "Wrong time?" I asked, looking at her clothes. She was in her work outfit.

"Not at all, Hol. Johns just getting ready and then he's dropping me off too. We have time for a drink, would you like one?"

"No, I'm alright, thanks." I smile. 

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"You sure you're sure?"

I laughed. "I'm sure, Mary."

She smiled and chuckled. "Okay then. How's Sherlock?"

"He's fine. You need to see him sometime." 

"I already have."

"You- what?"

She chuckled again, "It was only briefly. I was in his flat with John because he needed to get something. He looked at me, then typed away on his laptop like he was doing before I walked in."

"Sorry. He didn't mean to be rude." I told her.

"It's fine, i know what he's like. John told me."

"I heard my name," John said, walking down the stairs. "Whats up?"

"We were talking about Sherlock."

"Cool. I need to go back to 221b before I go to work because I left some paper work, maybe you can talk to him there. Hope you don't mind Mary, I'll be quick-"

"Oh shut up, John! Of course I don't mind" She said jokingly and kissed his cheek. "Lets go then. You're driving."

We talked some more in the car before we finally got to the flat. John brought his spare key in case the door wasn't open, but luckily it was. We all went upstairs and saw Sherlock looking out the window. He probably saw us come in.

"Hey Sherlock, how you doing?"

"You left something right? You wouldn't come here with your girlfriend when you're both wearing work badges. You might be late, you know."

"I left paper work," John walked further into the flat, "How're you doing?"

"Why do you ask me that as if I'm upset that you've gone and that i'll do something stupid? I'm fine, John. Its been a day since I last saw you."

"Alright, alright. I was just asking," He shook his head, "This is Mary."

"Did we meet before?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Oh. Nice to meet you, I'm Sherlock."

"I know."

"Okay, well if you don't mind John. I'm busy."

"You're busy? You were staring outside the bloody window! How do you call that being busy?"

Sherlock groaned. "John, there's a terrorist organisation planing to attack London. I'm busy."

"Sounds fun, need help?"

His eyes lightened up. "Really? You'll help?"

"No, I have work." John said flatly. I snickered. 

Sherlock rolled his eyes. John quickly grabbed his paper work.

"See you later," Mary said to the both of us. I smiled widely and waved a goodbye as Sherlock just ignored her.