Chapter twenty nine - Emotions.

It recently started to rain and I could hear it hitting on the window of the living room. Sherlock was lying on the couch, and I was sitting on the arm chair. We've only been in ten minutes, and he hasn't said a word. I wasn't sure what was wrong, maybe he was wrapped up in that head of his.

"Im going to take a shower." I stand up, and walk towards my room to grab some clothes to sleep in before going to the bathroom. I fold the clothes over the sink while i strip out of my dirty clothes and leave them in a pile on the floor. There were already towels in here, of course, since its a bathroom. I turned the shower on and held my hand under it, making sure the temperature is right before standing under it completely.

I let the water soak my hair for a while before adding a mixture of shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair then continue to wash my entire body with shower gel, scrubbing my flesh -- trying to get rid of his touch. Trying to wash away what happened. I hated these bruises on me, they were disgusting. I hoped i would be able to cover them up, god knows what John would say if he found out.

I felt disgusted for what Dan's brother did to me, and how easily he could do it. He could have gone further, but luckily he didn't. I sigh and shake my head slightly, trying to forget about him and the events that happened.

After twenty five minutes I get out, grabbing a towel and drying myself with it before putting on my grey joggers and a shirt, adding a grey sweater over it which covered the bruises on my pale neck.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked out the bathroom, putting them in the wash. I look over to Sherlock and sighed, seeing him in the same position. I go over to him and sit next to him on the couch.

"You okay?"

He looked strained, "Yes."

"Liar. Did he hurt you?" I ask. I know he didn't like hospitals, so if Dan's brother had hurt him during the fight Sherlock would have acted fine, probably not wanting to seem weak in front of the police.

"Sherlock-"

"I said im fine!"

I ignore his stubbornness, and look down to see his hand being covered by his blazer. I reach my hand out to move it, but he moves back. I stop and exhale slightly, giving him a stern look. He got the message and gave in, so I reached out again and unbottoned his blazer, pushing it to one side. I widen my eyes and saw his hand was covered in blood.

"Did you get shot?!" I command, trying to see the wound he was covering.

"No, he had the pocket knife. It doesn't hurt."

"Sherlock you need to go to the hospital!"

"No."

"You need stitches!"

"Shut up, Holland!" He groaned. I do as I'm told and shut up for a minute and think. I can't help but think this is my fault. He had got stabbed for defending me.

"John still has a medical kit here, right?" I ask, standing up to where he normally kept it when he lived her. I found it in its place, covered in some dust after not being touched in a while. I picked it up and walked over to Sherlock. He looked confused.

"What are you doing?"

"If you're not going to the hospital, I guess i'll have to take care of you."

He didn't reply. I knelled in front of him and gently held his bloody hand, moving it away from his wound. He had pressed down on it good enough that the bleeding stopped. But his shirt was still covered in blood at the bottom of his shirt on the corner where he was stabbed. He wasn't stabbed anywhere vital, and I doubt the wound was that deep if it managed to stop bleeding, plus it was a pocket knife, so Sherlock could have easily pushed it away from Dan's brothers hand before it went any deeper.