Chapter thirty one - Issac.

The next week went past quickly. Sherlock got called in to do some short and easy cases, while i stayed at home. As for our relationship, well, we're not together. At least i don't think we are. We haven't made it official or anything, i think Sherlock just wants to see how it goes and so do i if im honest. We haven't kissed again, he's kissed my cheek twice before leaving to go on a case, but thats all. We do some experiments together, and i leave him to himself when he wants to be. Everything is going more than fine.

As soon as i heard a knock on the door i ran off my feet and to the front door. I opened it, and wrapped Mary in a giant hug first before hugging John.

"It's been too long!"

"It's been two weeks." Mary says sarcastically, "Not that long."

I roll my eyes playfully, and let them come in. Mrs. Hudson greets them and said she'll do some tea and biscuits. We went into 221b, and me, John and Mary sat down in the living room with Sherlock.

"First things first, how are you doing Holland?" John kindly asks. I just roll my eyes again, this time not so playfully.

"It's Holly. And I'm fine, please stop asking."

"Okay." He nods, understand my agreement, "How are you with Sherlock? Not creating a war i hope."

"Of course not." Sherlock joins in. Mrs. Hudson walks in with a tray of tea and biscuits and puts them on the coffee table.

"So how was the huneymoon then?" She asks, wanting the gossip. Mary smiles and takes a cup of tea, then starting talking to her about hers and John's holiday. I smile, and ask questions now and again about it. We stay here for a long while, enjoying each others company but not saying anything about me and Sherlock.

**Two weeks later**

I go over to Sherlock and wrap my arms around his waist from behind and rest my head in the crook of his neck. He's packing a rucksack, "Where are you going?"

"Just going under cover for a case." He replies, and carries on to pack his things.

"Anything i can help with?"

"Yes, actually, i need you to stay at Johns."

I raise my eyebrow, let go of his waist and move so i could see his face, "Why?"

"Because a friend of mine needs to stay here, i'll be checking up on them, but i don't think your'll like them as much."

"Who is it?"

He paused packing his things, turned to face me and smiled before kissing my cheek, "Nothing for you to worry about. Just stay at Johns for three weeks."

"Did you only kiss me to get me to stop asking questions?" I ask, "Because it didn't work. John probably won't let me stay there for three weeks Sherlock."

"He will, i've phoned him."

"So prepared." I mock, chuckling slightly, "Alright then. Be careful, alright?"

He rolled his eyes, "Im always careful."

"Of course you are." I laugh and go to walk to my room to pack, but he holds onto my arm. I turn around, and my lips meet his. The kiss doesn't last long, only about six seconds. I pull away from him.

"Stop kissing me."

"Why?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Because i need to pack, and so do you. You better call me though when you're gone."

"Okay." He remarks, "Go pack."

"Yes, sir."

**One month later**